Times just does not work:
- times set for tracks won't stay in memory
- times are written as weird long number 142322:121 on loading screen before race
- times i do in single race qualy are faster than i do in the Events
- after crossing the finish line in Event race, time showed was higher than time showing in the race in the timekeeping
Duel Grid Start:
- bots are still way faster...i have no problem racing in Sprint Race mode, but Grid Start...car underperforms or bot overperforms
Sprint race and qualy starts:
- for some reason the start is not synchronised, starting behind opponent or opponent jump start me in Sprin Race
- fast tapping on accelerator does not result in any action, only longer press result in acceleration, there is a slight delay (tapping in that delay means nothing happens) and this behaviour is unacceptable when margins are so small. This was no problem in the first release. When i tap the accelerator, it shows on the screen, but nothing happens. I have all manual and no assists iPhone 8.
- Bots behaviour... I get hit from behind by bots overshooting braking point or being too fast for the programmed braking point...i think they go way faster they can handle and this resulted in spins in turns and them just smashing to us and not even able to properly turn and run wide...sometime two or three of them overtake me under brakes just to run wide off the track and slow down. This makes them slow down more and i, doing the normal line with good exit speed, have no chance to avoid hitting them. All that result in:
- ridiculous engine cut penalties (ECP)...hit by faster than light bot = ECP...hit the bot that has slowed down by running off the track and then returning to the racing line = ECP
- Qualy time sheets:
For the F1 fans the qualy time sheets are a joke. We got some best time that we are not even sure that is the one single best lap, or ideal best lap composed of the best sector times, we don't have lap times lap after lap, we just don't know how we performed and this timekeeping can't be used to prepare for Events, times even differ between qualy and event. This need complete makeover from top to bottom.
- FAQ about R&D
People are wondering how certain R&D groups effect the car. Power seems not doing anything, aero does...What is the logic behind the performance?