Jump to content

DrPepper

Members
  • Content Count

    17
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

23 Unleaded

Gaming Setup

  • Platforms
    Steam
  • Peripherals
    Steering Wheel
  • Steering Wheel
    Logitech G29

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. DrPepper

    DiRT Rally 2.0: Version 1.7 VR Feedback

    What platform you're playing on (Steam or Oculus). Steam What headset you're using. HTC Vive What your PC setup/build is like (graphics card, processor etc.). Mobo: Intel DX79TO Extreme Series i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20GHz RTX 2080 Ti Founder's Edition RAM 32GB HyperX 1600Mhz Logitech G29 wheel Whether you're a Standard or Deluxe user (Steam only). Deluxe Whether or not you have any non-standard peripherals connected, like steering wheels, gaming mice etc. Logitech G29 wheel ===================== When I turn on in VR mode the game stops at the "push start to continue" screen. On this screen I can't do anything. No button works. Keyboard or steering wheel don't work. The sound doesn't work either.
  2. "I'll play only three little stages." nigth / nigth /nigth >< Correcting: "I'll play only SIX little stages." nigth / nigth / nigth / nigth / nigth / nigth.. rain rain rain.. aaaaaaagh! >.< Guys, it's just me?
  3. Maybe they've improved a little in 1.3 patch. But there's still a lot of night, rain, wet ground in events. And I noticed that the game "chooses" rain and/or night when the track is bigger (to make my misery worse lol) I believe that rain, wet ground and night should be sporadic and rare in events, however they occupy more than 50% of the total. @Riggs @CMMcBabe
  4. In Brazilian Portuguese it's correct. He says left.
  5. I don't know if tiny bugs matter, but... On the track loading screen, the word LIMPAR must be replaced by LIMPO. (Brazilian portuguese language).
  6. I don't know if it happens on other wheels, but the RPM lights on Logitech G29 don't work.
  7. I know CM already know this feedback. But I will say it again only at out of curiosity or research 😉 I must have played for another 6 hours. Only two dry and sun stages. I play only in "my team" stages.
  8. I believe that an idea (even if bad) is better for developers than a useless discussion like this one. Just to be clear, I can't even imagine that QA Lead will see my topic. What I meant was nothing more than enthusiastic admired "hello"... thats all.
  9. Sorry ... I'm from a time when good humor existed.
  10. Woow... Take a look at my topic 😆
  11. oCriador do melhor blog de tirinhas do Brasil: www.DrPepper.com.br \O/

  12. Just to record.... I just played 2 hours now. ZERO event in morning with dry ground.
  13. Just a dream... A career mode where one could start with amateur or even illegal rallys. This would be a pretext for the game to have any cars from any brands and tracks of the most varied types and places. Detailed level of tuning (including aesthetics) from your first poor car to entering professional rallys.
  14. Yes, I saw Christina's announcements. That doesn't change the fact that I love running on the dry tracks and rarely does that happen =/ Of course I exaggerated in percentages. But it's still very difficult to see dust in this game right now. Just right now I finished a weekly challenge with 7 stages. Only ONE was in the morning and dry and for a change it was the smallest track.. heuheuhe
  15. What happened to the sun in the CM world? 99% of races are night or rain or night and rain. The other 1% is in the morning....... with wet ground xD I don't know how dust is in DR2 =X
×