1. A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.
When driving a while and sometimes, mostly in corners, the T300 just disconnects. It happens in F1 2020 also in F1 2019. Did not have this issues yet in DiRT Rally 2.0 or AC(C)
added: The controller just reconnects immediately, it goes through the startup fase (wheel turning) Pedals are mostly out of calibration and push PS button and FFB is fully back.
PS4, also on PC
3. What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)
Unranked races ans Time Trial
5. What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.
1 in 2 or 3 races (50%) it happens. Bahrain, Vietnam, Abu Dhabi. Dry conditions. It moslty happens when I overshoot the corner and have some understeer (see point 8 )
6. What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue
Power cables are connected properly. USB is direct in the USB Port, no hubs F1 2020 is on local disc. Grounded my Playseat challenge and the T300 Base + pedals. No other USB devices are connected. FFB settings on default settings, and lower. FW upgrade to T300 v31 and downgraded to v30.
7. What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc)
Thrustmaster T300RS GT with GT wheel and F1 Add on (both wheels have the issue)
PS4 (first edition)
8. Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.
Issue during race Bahrain: https://youtu.be/7nTYWKuxsiA?t=31m55s
Issue during race Vietnam: https://youtu.be/zwRMyP9u5cA?t=01h05m50s
Settings Vietnam : https://youtu.be/zwRMyP9u5cA?t=01h16m58s
Test Vietnam, unplugging the USB cable: https://youtu.be/CGj53YroTgs?t=136
Difference between races and forced disconnect is when it happens during the race, you see a 'snap' moment (loosing FFB and control) then full throttle AND full brakes just before it disconnects. When USB able is pulled, it just disconnects. No full throttle or brakes.
Added: In the end you'll see the pedals are still calibrated correctly. 0-100% brakes and 0-100% throttle. This is not always the case when it happens during a race. pedals can start halfway the pedal travel and get stuck on less then 100% (e.g.30%) when pedal is fully pressed. Als it can go from 0-100% when throttle is pressed just a few millimeters.
Because DiRT Rally 2.0 generates some FFB and sharp steering as well and this issue did not happen yet in that game. I assume it could have something to do with the F1 game and the T300
Hope someone can help me with this issue