Jump to content

uguisu

Members
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 New Car Smell
  1. In version 1.9 there is a bug in the telemetry data returned for heave. During the first race everything works, but as soon as I pause the game and the menu is displayed, the telemetry data for "heave" returns a NaN and this causes my motion platform to not work properly until I completely exit the game and reload it. I've enabled telemetry support in the hardware_settings_config.xml by adding the following line <udp enabled="true" extradata="3" ip="127.0.0.1" port="4123" delay="1" /> There are at least two other users of motion platforms who reported this problem on the xsimulator forum, but apparently nobody reported it here yet. PC Steam Deluxe Edition Win10 Pro, Core i9-9900k, RTX 2080ti, 32GB RAM DOF Reality P3 Motion Platform controlled via SimTools 2.4
×