Single Status Update
Apologies for this but I am battling to find the template for bug reporting in multiplayer.
Can you pls assist me
- Show previous comments 1 more
- Multiplayer unranked lobby looses telematry during races. Cars go into ghost and appear a lap or 2 down but are in fact battling for podiums. League races set to full qualy, but after every qualy session one or two cars would just go around lap by lap even when player retires from session. The player then needs to leave the lobby and come back to reset to next qualify session.
- What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)
- Both wired and unwired connections
- Max of 20 drivers and 2 commentators or minimum 14 drivers,2 commentators and 4 race engineers
- Yes. Tried other hosts with wired 100meg up and down connections
- Happens to random people. Player A will be racing player b for a win. Player A will appear ghost to player B and tell player B that player A is a lap down and in ghost mode. Player A will race as if nothing is wrong
- Yes we can make it happen again. 3 races a week and all 3 are affected
- Every race is the same
- Can you add a report code. How to find this is in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit code in the bottom left of the screen. Please make sure that this is the code from the session you had the issue in. Adding report codes from as many users in your session as possible would be really helpful here. (Dont have this)
- Video of the issue, including timestamps. Did you stream the session? I can send footage and yes all races were streamed and is on our youtube channel