Single Status Update
Hey BarryBL, I wanted to put forth a bug report, answers are attached to the template
1. A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. - Safety Car does not come out when a car retires from the race SAVT-MTHE-CVBS-CKSP
2. What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) - Version 1.14
3. Game-mode? - My Team Career Mode
4. Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. - It happens every race, the safety car never comes out after a retirement or crash
5. How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? - It always happens
6. Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post.
-No I have not
7. Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) - No
8. Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears. - No video provided
I don't know if you did something on your end, but I did a MyCareer race last night (to try and get a video for you) and I had 2 safety cars in one race; I literally haven't had a safety car in probably two seasons. I will continue playing, and if the problem does take place, I will upload a video. Thanks for your quickness in responding.
Hey man, I think I figured out the issue. I messaged you regarding the safety car not coming out during races, and then all of a sudden they started to. Do you know what I think the problem/fix is? I never play with flashback turned on, but for some reason that race I accidently left it on. I'm now doing a second race in a row, with flashback on, and the safety car came out again. There are a lot of people on forums that I have seen complaining about this safety car issue, I think it is something you should address through whatever platforms that you guys have available to let people know that this will fix the problem. Hopefully this can help a bunch of people who are having this issue. Thanks man!