@BarryBL Here's my saved game from a PS4 in case you guys still need it.
Bug Report following the template.
1. Excessive amount of wear in the gearbox, making it last at most 3 races until reaching 60% of wear. I have 2 out of the 3 possible upgrades for gearbox reliability, so it should last longer than 3 races. The last race I did, the wear went from 80% to 100% after like 15 laps in Italy (I'm running out of gearboxes for this season, so I'm using old ones).
4. My Team, full calendar. 50% race, full qualy. Gearbox: manual and suggested gear.
5. I've been seeing this excesive amount of wear throughout this first season that I'm running in My Team, that's why I decided to upgrade the gearbox reliability, but after two upgrades nothing changed. I already raced 15 races, and I only have 1 new gearbox left for the rest of the season.
6. I didn't try any workaround for this just yet. I think I am aggressive when it comes to shifting down, but still with this amount of wear I don't think the problem's just me.
7. I used controller until Azerbaijan in My Team (included). And after that, I used a Logitech G29 wheel.
My setup in controller:
Clutch/pit limiter: triangle
Gear up: cross
Gear down: square
For wheel the setup is more or less the default one.
8. Don't have any but my saved game. But I could make a video if you need me to.