Been screwing with this error for almost a week...although part of that was my own stupid fault by reading the error message telling me to just try again later, so I did. And again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again. If anyone's on Windows 7 getting perpetual "Error 1008:H Couldn't communicate with online services. Try again in a few moments.", I have the fix. This worked for me. Following the steps from this post, I downloaded the .msi installer for the Easy Fix from Microsoft (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3140245/update-to-enable-tls-1-1-and-tls-1-2-as-default-secure-protocols-in-wi#easy). This added the SecureProtocols entry in the Registry with the referenced value of 0xa8 in the referenced folder/key directories, as the KDB notes it should. I then navigated to the KEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SCHANNEL\Protocols\ directory to find there were no keys for TLS 1.1 or TLS 1.2. Right click Protocols -> New -> Key and name the new key TLS 1.1. Within that key, in the listing on the right, right click -> New -> DWORD Value -> DisabledByDefault. Its default value is 0, which it should be set to. Do the same thing again, except name the new key TLS 1.2. Add the same DWORD Value as the last TLS 1.1 key, DisabledByDefault, which should also be set to 0. Now close RegEdit, launch F1 2019, and enjoy your connection to online services. To Codemasters: please find a way to identify the status of these registry entries on Windows 7 SP1 users (and/or whichever OS versions apply) and actually inform the user of what the problem is with an avenue to the solution. If I didn't come across this one single post in all my googlings, I'd still be sitting here with a broken game thinking the problem is server-sided. To everyone else: please stop suggesting people upgrade to Windows 10. It's honestly just such a dumb troubleshoot. p.s. thank you FrankThe599Th for helping me fix my game without even knowing you did. You're a champ, bro.