Just to add to the bug reporting template..
1. A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.
Safety car deployed in Vietnam race, went into pits along with other cars who did the same, came out of pits and told multiple illegal overtakes had occurred when they hadn't.. forced to slow down give up positions.
3. What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)
5. What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.
Twice in the same race. I'm not running another hour long race to replicate a bug that a lot of other people are having.. too much time that ends up being wasted.
6. What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue
None, it's not user fixable. Other than giving up the places to avoid a penalty.
7. What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc)
Sim-plicity Direct Drive wheel, carbon F1 wheel w/26 buttons, Custom pedals driven by a Bodnar loadcell board.
8. Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.
None, but it's exactly the same as everyone else has mentioned. This inherent bug seems to have been around for a while judging by comments I've seen online (F1 2019, maybe even earlier).