1. A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes and add your platform here.
No Error Codes, using PC (Steam) - description is mentioned above. But here again:
Ingame the calibration says "100%", without pressing the clutch. I can fix it by reinstalling the Logitech G Hub and removing old files. After several reboots (due to the new installation) it works till the next reboot, then the bug appears again.
2. What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)
Any mode (it doesn't care about MP or SP)
4. What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.
Tested it 8 times. Remove Logitech G Hub, plug off the wheel, restart PC, reinstall Logitech G Hub, plug in the wheel, start game, check calibration (0% input), close game, restart PC, start game, check calibration (100% input)
5. What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue. Do you have the latest drivers? Have you check your connectivity settings?
I have tried plug in and off the wheel, restarting PC, restarting Logitech G Hub, reinstalling Logitech G Hub, checked on Xbox if the clutch is broken or dirty (no it is not!), tried other USB-ports
6. Please provide a video recording of your game crashing so we can see where the issue occurs?
Probably no need to record it, you will only see 100% and many restarts... At the moment it works, but within the next reboot it will be buggy again.
7. [ For PC ] – Please add a DXDiag to your post.