1. A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.
During a (online) race, a message "communicating with online services" appears on 100% of the screen
During a manual start, the driver is looking up while i'm pressing the throttle (more I presss more he looks up) and the car is on neutral (no matter what I do, stuck in Neutral) until the lights turned off or 1 light before (in Formula 2 I must press shift up to be on 1st gear when all lights are gone but in F1 it depends).
report code : HXSE-XPDK-CMMD-PBVG
2. What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)
4. What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.
It doesn't appear by my manipulations. but 2/2 during online races
5. What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue
none, It doesn't appears by my manipulations.
I try to remove all keymaps that are in relation with the sight, nothing works
6. What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc)
7. Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.
F1_2020_Codemasters_message.png (to illustrate, same message during a race)