1. A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.
After patch 1.05 the camera view turns with the steering wheel and looks back under braking.
3. What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)
5. What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.
Have two users sharing the game. Is not an issue for the other profile. The camera view turns with the steering wheel and looks back under braking. Logged in and out to my game multiple times. Turned off console, hard reset console, deleted saved files, switched between the profiles, switched between camera views and changed the configuration of the steering wheel in the controler settings. I have noticed that I can enable two steering wheels at the same time and I am unable to disable either of them (selecting disable does nothing).
6. What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue
7. What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc)
Thrustmster 458 spider
8. Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.