1. A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.
a) press on brakes and the camera shows behind the car
b) turn wheel hard right and camera shows way to the right
c) turn wheel hard left and camera shows way to the left
a) XBOX One
3. What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)
5. What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.
a) One one user profile, i get this every time i start up to play. I get this from a hard reset of the XBOX, hard reset of the fanatec wheel. I can solve the issue by first lapping F1 2019 with the same set up and it will let me play the game normally. This is a pain in the butt as it creates delay when wanting a quick session It does this in all modes of play i tried. Predominantly in team career mode. It has occurred in grand prix mode and time trial.
b) on other user profile, i cannot solve this, i get this error on the camera controls occurring every time no matter if i play 2019 first or reboot, etc.
6. What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue
a) reset xbox,
b) restarted xbox
c) tried different wheel profiles
d) tried to rebind controls and tried to delete camera controls for look back, created new profile, nothing worked
e) tried other games on my xbox, Asseto Corsa, PC Cars 2,Horizon, F1 2018, F1 2019 --> all other games work fine.
f) this problem did not exist on original version of the game
g) unplugged fanatec wheel, checked all connections, different cable,
h) beat my head against the wall in frustration
i) read this post many times and yet to see any reason to have hope for solution
7. What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc)
a) Fanatec DD2 Formula V2 wheel, pedals
8. Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.