1. A description of the issue. I am racing in France GP, I have poll but regardless of what I do after a short period of time one of two things seems to happen, either my wheel suddenly loses centre calibration so that for the wheels to be straight the wheel is off centre +-30 degrees or I get hit and careen into a wall - not sure if this is a game mechanic or related to the wheel issue. Regardless I am unable to go more than 3-4 turns in before crashing out.
2. What version of the game you are using F12019 - Not sure which version but the latest as at 29/11/2020
3. Game-mode? - Career
4. Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. - Yes I can recreate but not sure if it wheel or game related
5. How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? - I have tried this maybe 7-8 times and each time it is happening
6. Have you tried any troubleshooting? I have reloaded the game, GHub, recailbrated the wheel. Nothing to date seems to work
7. Any accessories you are using Logitech G29 on PC
8. Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.
Deleted all wheel profiles etc and it at least works but the wheel is loose for some reason