1. A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.
a. I don't think this is a bug, but I’m following the submission format since I haven’t found the answer to my problem. The problem I am having is I am unable to see my tire temperatures. I’ve seen in screenshots that in the HUD in the bottom right part of the screen you should see an image of the four tires and their temperatures. When I drive, I am only able to see an image of the ERS %, and above that is the Differential %, and above that is the Front Brake Bias %. Above this is a little image of what looks like a notepad, and just to the right of it a circle with a 4 in it. How do I go about getting the image of the four tires so I can see my tire temperatures? I’m sure there is an easy way to make this happen, but it isn’t intuitive to me.
2. What version of the game you are using?
a. PC (Windows 10) using a Logitech G25 wheel.
c. Time Trial
d. F1 2020
e. Driving Mercedes AMG Petronas
f. Austria Track/Dry
4. Are you able to recreate the issue?
a. This happens each time I go out of the pits to drive practice laps.
5. How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen?
a. As mentioned above, this happens each time I go to drive laps in Time Trial.
6. Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post.
a. I’ve searched the forums and haven’t found the answer.
7. Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel, etc.)
a. Logitech G25 with Shifter Unit, and Microsoft Natural Keyboard.
8. Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.
a. Attached is a screenshot.