1. A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.
The glitch seems to be caused when the host migrates in a multiplayer session. The current lap time turns to a count down, unsure of what dictates where the count down starts. At the completion of the current lap a new fastest lap will be set normally in the 14-16 minute range although I have had a 44 minute lap in an example I will provide. This seems to have a strange effect on the results at the end. My first experience I had a 30 second lead at the end of a race in Bahrain only for it to suddenly place me second. Had it happen at least 3 other times, 2 of which I have video of. All of these issues have occured in ranked multiplayer
2. What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 1.02
3. Game-mode? Ranked Multiplayer
4. What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.
The issue seems to be tied to host migration during the race as it has been the only consistent theme and is the trigger for the lap timer to break. It has happened in 4/7 races I have completed in ranked.
5. What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue
This seems to be an issue unfixable from a player side.
6. What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) I just have the standard Xbox One gamepad
7. Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.
These are the 2 most recent examples. the first clip is only 30 seconds and shows me in 4th with a 44 minute best lap. As I cross the line I am suddenly promoted to 1st with a 44 minute lead.
The second is a longer clip at 2:58 you can see me crossing the line with an over 30 second gap to 2nd. at 3:41 you can see confirmation of a 38.9 second lead after 2nd place has finished. Finally at 4:15 you can see 9th place cross the finish on the left side if the screen and jump to 1st, with a 15 minute lead