Jump to content

gfRally

Members
  • Content Count

    2,406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

gfRally last won the day on August 17 2019

gfRally had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

331 Co-Driver

Gaming Setup

  • Platforms
    Steam
    iOS
    Android
    MacOS
  • Peripherals
    Steering Wheel
  • Steering Wheel
    Thrustmaster

Social Media

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. gfRally

    DiRTy Gossip

    Congrats! gossip: Whatever Codies is working on , I guess it will not need Jon’s vetting.
  2. gfRally

    DiRTy Gossip

    I don’t think Rally Raid is coming to a Dirt Rally title, I think that fits in more with the DiRT 5 side of it, which I honestly hope the include this time.
  3. gfRally

    DiRTy Gossip

    Steve Rimmer whispers in your ear (something is coming)
  4. gfRally

    DiRTy Gossip

    Blown away by this news: https://www.dirtfish.com/blog/dirtfish-and-world-rally-champion-ott-tanak-join-forces-for-2020/ They didn’t land on the moon with the first rocket ever made, but this is a good start to getting there. - Yes I AM comparing the moonshot with getting WRC back in the US, its not going to be easy.
  5. gfRally

    DiRTy Gossip

    I thought you only pub crawl through Ireland.
  6. gfRally

    Something is coming...

    Trolls gotta eat, too!
  7. gfRally

    DiRTy Gossip

    @tbtstt Maybe Petter's picture is part of the joke? IDK I would say that 70% of the players are actually THIS guy. EDIT: Just to clarify, the other 30% think kidnapping homeless codrivers is ok. 😛
  8. gfRally

    DiRTy Gossip

    Slow gossip lately, so her is some fake (but hilarious) news:
  9. gfRally

    DiRTy Gossip

    😀👍
  10. Ok wish there was some kind of compromise to this. Like just have templates and a separate, unlocked folder for to drop them in. I still call BS on Codies for not allowing it. If this is the compromise for DLC, I guess fine, but they really didn’t give us anything incredibly new for DLC. Anyhow this is turning into a rant which I didn’t intend.
  11. gfRally

    DiRTy Gossip

    Maybe they could do a Mentor type of thing, get Atko or someone like Breen to continue as Higgins replacement and groom some young guy till they are suitable to take the lead. Petter had some very nice words to say about American Rally and the potential it has here. He said that the roads here are very challenging and different from elsewhere and liked that.
  12. gfRally

    DiRTy Gossip

    @tbtstt I wouldn’t mind someone young a fresh, as long as they are American with good talent. There are a few over here, if groomed they would be great. But from a marketing perspective, They are going to have to find some athlete from another sport (Think Dave Mirra) with a following to make that work.
  13. gfRally

    DiRTy Gossip

    Off topic, kinda, but over here in American Rally.. David Higgins and Craig Drew are no longer signed with Subaru. David has expressed interest and his return to American rally for 2020, obviously in a different car. Before the speculation starts, I doubt Oliver will be back this year (maybe for one event) but I believe he will be following his WRC interest going forward as he should be. Also I do not see Travis doing a full season as that takes a huge bit away from his nitro schedule. my hopes are for Atko, he is a former WRC/Subaru guy and seems pretty likable. Anyone else?
  14. gfRally

    DiRTy Gossip

    I’m just across the PA border. You guys need to come to STPR sometime. Anyhow either of you planning to go to SOFR in 2020 it’s a national event, so Subaru in some form will be there. Higgins doesn’t have a contract as of yet, so rumors are flying who could replace him. Some are joking that ex Citroen drivers want in.
  15. gfRally

    DiRTy Gossip

    Rather it be the Rally (ARA) version, but I don't think the something is coming will be that.
×