Recently, in LEAGUE RACES, I've experienced the following problems.
-Tyre Wall, floating around the racing lane for certain drivers [sometimes an invisible wall]
- Being held in the pit lane after a stop for no reason
- Lobby instability and lag [possibly NOT developers fault]
- Engine revving out in 4th but cars still shifting through gears
- Someone hitting another driver from behind [on formation laps and removing the innocent driver] or being blamed for someone smashing into the back of another car at racing speed.
* Safety Rating is pointless with the above.
- In race, cars are shown as being on one tyre [ie the car has mediums fitted] but the race director and leader board shows the actual compound. [Spectator, Commentators/Streaming]
- AI drivers are too stubborn, and will be dangerous ie side by side with a corner approaching, a human player will leave the space, but the AI don't.
- Speeding in the pit lane, despite doing the required speed
-Track limits - Take USA [Turns 5/6. In real life they can cut the whole thing and no warnings or anything, but we players have 2 tyres on track, we get a penalty, Turn 10, again in real life they can run all the way out, but we so much as touch the curb feels like instant penalty. Turn 19 . Similar as above. , Russia . Every corner is a possible invalidation, or 3 second time penalty but nothing for real drivers.
*Germany Turn one. Without pinpoint precision [which is hard enough on a wheel, but pad users also race] its instant lap invalidation for doing nothing wrong.
*Canada Turn 3. Taking the racing line often leads to penalties in a race.
-Parc Ferme - In my league, we have to turn it off, because when we've turned it on, set up glitches are a problem, and it leaves drivers unable to fairly compete [EG 6-6 at Monaco].
- Multi player Cars. If and when you pit, you could be behind someone that is your team mate, but it doesn't let you know who that team mate is. A better system to use would be similar to Real life, but call them Team 1,Team 2 etc. This way, you would know who your team mate is, and what pit box you'd be using.
It's hard to run a successful racing league, on a game that is classified as E-Sports ready with issues that really should be patched out up to three games ago that still exist, and all that's ever really worked on is career mode fixes.