Jump to content

macebig

Members
  • Content Count

    210
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by macebig

  1. macebig

    DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

    You don't know what I am talking about, so stop embarrassing yourself. THIS is a newer spec of the Fabia, included in Dirt 5. https://www.facebook.com/132609796811597/posts/4221381314601071/
  2. macebig

    DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

    No. There is a new spec car with different aero scoop and the Skoda logo replaced by lettering. That's the car that is gonna appear in Dirt 5.https://fabiarally2.cz/parametry/en/
  3. macebig

    DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

    Hey, any chance DR2.0 gets the latest spec Fabia alongside the MK8 Fiesta R5?
  4. macebig

    DiRTy Gossip about DIRT 5

    Already on sale...
  5. macebig

    DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

    Dirt Showdown x Gravel hybrid. Both sold very well... Disappointing again. Instaed of perfecting DR2.0 and releasing a remastered version on the new consoles, just a waste of resources... When will you ever learn, Codemasters? $20 by Christmas is my bet...
  6. macebig

    DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

    Can we at least get a proper colored roll cage for the Impreza 95 and maybe a McRae BRC livery for the Legacy?
  7. macebig

    DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

    Is there any hope for a realistic livery on the 2007 Focus?
  8. Escort RS1600, Sierra Sapphire, Galant VR4, Kadett GTE, Clio 16S, Evo 2/3, Astra Kit Car, Megane Kit Car, some S1600s, some S2000s, Fiesta MK8 R5.
  9. macebig

    DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

    Is there any hope of getting either a real livery for the Focus MK2, the Texaco livery from Grid for the Sierra, the proper colored roll bar for the Impreza 95 or a BRC 92 look alike for the Legacy?
  10. macebig

    Share your Custom Liveries & Tools here.

    Does anybody know if it's possible to edit interiors? I am trying to change the rollbar of the 95 Impreza into purple but nothing seems to work.
  11. Hello out there.In this thread i would try to speculate which marques will be included in the next game.Predisctions are based on general rally history,previous appereances in the series,ease of licensing or lack thereof,etc.I will try to categorize in 5 tiers from tier 1 deing the most probable to appear to tier 5 being the least likely to be included.So TIER 1 (90-100% probability) 1)FORD 2)SUBARU 3)AUDI 4)PEUGEOT 5)BMW TIER 2(70-80% probablity) 1)CITROEN 2)MITSUBISHI 3)VW 4)AUSTIN GROUP(MINI/METRO etc) 5)RENAULT TIER 3 (50-60% probability) 1)FIAT 2)LANCIA 3)TOYOTA 4)OPEL 5)SKODA TIER 4(30-40% probability) 1)SEAT 2)NISSAN 3)MAZDA 4)HUMMER TI3R 5(0-20%) 1)PORSCHE 2)FERRARI 3)MERCEDES-BENZ 4)LOTUS Feel free to comment.
  12. macebig

    DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

                                                       
  13. macebig

    DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

    MK8 Fiesta R2 and R5 please.                                  
  14. macebig

    DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

    There aren't two displays for the Fiesta R5. There is a digital display that changes. On road mode it looks like ingame. In stage mode it changes and displays only gear and shift lights. Check the presentation  video for both modes:https://youtu.be/kkkUQqGN7Rs
  15. macebig

    DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

    Serious question. Why the game performs very differently on Borderless and Full Screen mode? On "Borderless" it makes more use of the GPU and spreads it load across all CPU cores. But on "Full Screen", GPU usage is lower but CPU load is only on 1 core causing issues. Take a look at this, please. 
  16. macebig

    DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

    Its Nicky Grist, no question for me.Can we somehow fix him saying "Top Job.Thats unbeatable." after every stage when this statement is not true?
  17. macebig

    DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

    I think that people with performance issues will want to try borderless mode.Weirdly, Full Screen seemed to put too much of a stress on CPU, causing freezes and FPS drops, while on Bordeless mode CPU usage never goes over 50%.Plus it looks like Borderless uses more of the GPU.Try it out yourselves.
  18. macebig

    DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

    Ok, I am the last man to defend Codemasters, but anyone who says the game is arcade needs to drive something different than the R2s at first.The M3 at Spain is really a handful and the 208 on wet gravel needs a lot of attention to avoid off throttle spin.If thats considered arcade I don't know what a sim can look like...
  19. macebig

    DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

    Maybe its PS4 optimization but environments look a bit empty at places compared to DR.
  20. macebig

    DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

    Without R2s and R5s the game will always miss something.
  21. macebig

    DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

    Anything from France for the last update?
  22. macebig

    DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

    Any chance for updated Fiesta mirrors and 2011 spec Mini?
  23. macebig

    DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

    Rally MP doesnt have to be straight on track.Just player ghosts or even timing can do it.
  24. macebig

    DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

    Ok,I will get a ton of flack for this but nonetheless it has to be said.Reusing DIRT3 assets is getting out of hand.And was it so difficult to change the front bumper of the Focus to make it look like 07 spec?Open class Impreza?Seriously?You have a partnenship with JRM and you dont use it to get the real R4 Impreza and put in an impostor?Why not change the Mini to the 2011 spec car(already the 3d is there)?Make the Fiesta 2012 spec(just a mirror change).Finally,reusing assets but how about adding the 3 F1 tracks that are used by WRX?I am really sorry but the game is quickly looking like something gathered to save Codies from financial collapse.
  25. macebig

    DiRTy Gossip about DIRT Rally Games

    No R2s... :/                                            
×