1. What platform you're playing on: PC Steam
2. What your PC setup/build is: i5 4690 / Asus RX 560 4GB / 16GB RAM (but my issue isn't dependent on the pc specs)
3. Whether you're a Standard or Deluxe user: Deluxe
4. Whether or not you have any non-standard peripherals connected: No (also it doesn't matter)
The issue hasn't been solved up to this day, when it comes to Polish mistranslations in the game. There was even a topic at Steam discussions so the problem concerns some amount of people https://steamcommunity.com/app/690790/discussions/0/1798529872644793067/
1. The word "Aspiration" is wrongly translated. In Polish we don't use "Aspiracja" in terms of the type of engine. The word which to some extend will give a meaning could be "Zasysanie" or "Napowietrzanie", but when we are talking about aspiration of the engine, we usually describe it as just "Rodzaj silnika" (Type of engine) or something like that.
The similar thing is when we talk about non-aspirated engine. In Polish the word "Natural" does mean "Naturalne" but again not in the context of engine. Instead of "Naturalne" we say that the engine without a turbo is "Wolnossący". The other types of aspirations are correct.
2. When the car is "Used", in Polish it means that the car is "Używany", because "Wykorzystano" is understood mostly as e.g. "Utilised" or "Worn out"
3. The next mistranslation is connected to the car setup and it is just a spelling issue. The letters has swapped positions, instead of "Dodanti" should be "Dodatni"
4. This point is about choosing the tires. When it comes to see the tire managment, the "Hard" compound is again translated in Polish in the wrong context. It should be "Twarde" because "Wysoki" is a meaning of "High". Also, the small lack of a letter is in the middle compound of tires, because there should be "Średnie" not "Średni".
5. The last mistranslation I noticed, is that a "Terminal Damage" can be translated a little bit better. As I can see, there was a change from "Uderzenie" to "Uszkodzenia" lately but in my opinion, the best translation will be "Uszkodzenia Krytyczne" because this is better Polish equivalent. The word "Poważne" doesn't have as strong meaning as "Krytyczne".