1. A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. There is a problem with some G29 Steering Wheel. When i installed the game the first time my steering wheel move by itself when i am doing any turns, it seems like the car is going on trails and when i am steering by itself the wheel do another steer an go on trails in that moment i can't do anything. I thought that my wheel was gone, so i go on F1 2019 and the wheel was ok, i came back in F1 2020 and i found this problem again. I uninstall both game and Logitech stuff and reinstalled all, and it seems to be fixed but after one day i had again this problem
2. What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) i am using v.1.03
3. Game-mode? All game modes
4. What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. i tried 20 times to restart the game and always when i go on track i have the problem
5. What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue. I tried to uninstall all to fix it and install it again it works temporally, i tried to delete the settings in documents/mygames/f12020 folder but no results for this problem.
6. What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) i am using a Logitech G29 wheel
7. Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears. It's a problem with the wheel i can't do any video or image of the problems.