So i pre-ordered the game on Steam and have played around 60 hours. After like 30 hours, my force feedback on Logitech G29 stopped working.
I have tried following things to fix it:
- Reinstalled Logitech Gaming software.
- Deleted drivers of the wheel through device manager and rebooted PC to reinstall them.
- Verified game files on Steam.
- Tried different USB port.
- Tried changing from PS4 mode to PS3 in wheel.
- From in game settings, reseted all to wheel settings to default.
- Tried different setting profile and tried increasing the FFB to 100%.
- Tried both DX11 & DX12 game.
And after all of that, it just doesn't work. Everything else on the wheel works correctly (buttons etc). Also my brake pedal is not working correctly, even with a smallest push it goes instantly to 100% so it's basically switch between 0% brake & 100% brake.
I'm running Windows 10 1809.