F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The F1 2016 GP Predictor Forum Game

Results up, @AMS97KRR YOU WIN!!!! You and @Chadwick8505 have also won the team championship! Thanks for playing everyone!!!

I thought I wasn't gonna have a 6th place finish for this this round, it ended up being even worse, 12th!

Well done AMS and Syn on a tight fight for the title!

Wait, so with how the last race worked out, me winning the race and @AMS97KRR winning the title...does that make me Hamilton and AMS Rosberg? XD

Congrats mate! Was a fun year. I had a pretty poor start but was able to turn things around in the late spring.

Here's to 2017! (any word on who is running it next year?)

Also, big shout out to Team TBA on their sixth place finish in the team championship. Dreams really do come true!!

I kind of want to say that I want to run it next year, but I can also see myself randomly lose sight of time and just don't do shit for a week or two.

That is exactly what happened to me when I did it. Don't get me wrong, I loved running it, but a few times I'd just get behind and forget.

Thanks to everyone that has run it in the past because I know how much of a pain it can be, but we wouldn't be the same without our forum game!

I'm happy to run it again unless somebody else is happy to, @Jiggy you're more than welcome to do it but prepare yourself for a year of spreadsheet pain haha

Congratz to our champions, it was good fun. Happy to finish in the top 6 with some strong results towards the end and our team did very well too, even though we didn't quite achieve the ultimate goal.

Looking forward to next season! Thanks for all of your efforts, afrodude.

fIsince08 said:
YA! That was awesome! I hope I can finish in the top 10 nest season.
I've said this for the past five years  :'(
If Rosberg can get through his drought you can to. Just make sure to retire after you win! ;)

Rosberg can only dream of winning a real title, this game is the pinnacle.

He's retired to focus on this I believe.