DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

welcome back devs ! enjoy your break ? lets clear the tables .

Pointless exercise.  

My guess?  45 minutes max, til it's upside down again...  

What do we do then?  Another 'wipe campaign'??

Greko is not a cheater. He did set some dodgy times in the 2000's monthly a few weeks back, but this was due to the exhaust bug.
The exhaust thing is fixed or not?

Interesting, I messaged Hatward a few days ago about 5 different names with screenshots. 3 of the names are gone from the boards now. While the other 2 are still there and are just as obvious as the 3 that were removed, barring any kind of bug or glitch.

KevM said:
I have said this for months now.  A console leaderboard will have more honest time's to work off, but the unfortunate things is, if you have the actual ability to be as fast as the console players, you will have no credibility as a PC user anyway!
What do you mean? I only switched over to pc gaming last year, so you might want to think about your reply before typing it lol.

You've missed what I mean, let me explain...   

When the Console release comes in April, we'll have either a joined leaderboard, or two separate PC/Console leaderboards.  

The future Console leaderboards "shouldn't" contain any hack times as its harder (not impossible) to manipulate the files, so a quick cross-reference with what will be the Console World Record, should be a good accurate time to aim for as a player.

So, if anyone should then get close to, or beat the Console WR's when they become available, but beat it on a PC, the trust is tarnished.

Dont take it personally Skiddy!  :)

Do't worry, I didn't, otherwise people would either be making 'kevM your bars are ruining my forum viewing' posts again, or I wouldn't have posted until I'd gotten rid of the anger by punching a few random babies lol.

forgot to make screenshot  but  in "best time achieved"   there is someone with    02:20   on pomona exiri with seat ibiza kitcar  :D :D :D 

@teknoid85 FWD is flooded with 2 cheaters, I've driven few stages on every event yesterday to upgrade Ibiza before weekly. Two nicknames are repeatedly making times 30 seconds better than everyone.

versedi said:
@teknoid85 FWD is flooded with 2 cheaters, I've driven few stages on every event yesterday to upgrade Ibiza before weekly. Two nicknames are repeatedly making times 30 seconds better than everyone.
Only 2? On 2000's it's basically 3-4 cheat times. 2 is the least xD

I haven't been driving 2000s for a while now, done alot of PP lately (upgraded all cars excluding 205).

hopefully you guys are screen shotting the times and sending them to devs.then they will be removed and banned.

I've been collecting some and I'll send a batch zip file when there's more - I'm too lazy to upload them each time :P

Anyone knows Kinhab or TequilaAneio?

both dirty.some tracks they seem slow then some tracks they got times which just arnt possible. infact i just sent a screenshot in of tequilaneio.

versedi said:
I've been collecting some and I'll send a batch zip file when there's more - I'm too lazy to upload them each time :P

Anyone knows Kinhab or TequilaAneio?
oh yeah  tequila anejo is the same of the ibiza in greece 02:20                        he is simply the best

cheater of dirt rally :D :D :D     04:46 in sweet lanb

here is a screenshot:   the first 8th positions are fake imo
elias lundberg is now     1elias lundberg  :D :D :D :D  

teknoid85 said:
new  professional racer...ahem   cheater   moar rage. he also cheats  in rallycross pvp
He's been reported, I think he will be dealt with tomorrow.

i reported a new multihack other day. the guys were fast on it out less than 24 hrs and main culprit banned.
1 thing i noted on many of these hacks available is they cant do rallycross ! maybe why you see some not doing it .

hopefully most of the times and people are removed soon. also any others using low grip turbo mods.

Ive noticed a few stupid World record videos the past while that the time doesnt get uploaded.  Is that successfully blocked now or just caution by the user?

some people maybe doing them offline with cracked version or with hack enabled then record. who knows. i don't worry about it too much just submit dodgy times to people who deal with it. i have all the hacksites for dirt rally. as soon as updated just link to devs.

also check aliases of people. quite interesting what you find sometimes :p

cheats always get caught in the end. if you dont cheat nothing to worry about.

hats off to the devs. at moment as pretty fast on many caught and checked.

I don't know, I still see a few names that I sent w/ screenshots to Hatward on the 8th. And even if they got rid of the names for one particular stage, all their other records still exist? Ok, maybe all those guys are grinding away offline or played on a different account, but it's interesting all the guys I reported had 10hrs or less except for one that had 34 (which is still very low).

Yeah, I suspect a few alias's also.  They only seem to show up to take the bad look off someone that's went a step too far.  It's quite pitiful...

But yeah, I keep an eye on a few of the usual sources.  They seem to be slowly losing certain functionality & having to evolve their rubbish.  That's an indication to me that the lads are on it.  I am hopeful that they can shut these muppets down & reset the boards ahead of the console release 

can the devs comment on when a grip on cheats and times are going to be sorted out.

you are busy but its growing and growing. for eg just done pant mawr group b top 4 are cheats for sure.

Seems that way for 70's too. Not every stage, but just about. Won't bother with screenshots as it didn't do anything last time.