Sign in to follow this  

What do you drive?

I'm curious what cars our Community members drive. 

I drive a white UK spec Toyota Supra Twin Turbo. It's currently completely stock until next month when I'm fitting a new exhaust and boost controller amongst some other bits so it should be around 400bhp then :)

Here she is:

Jord said:

I drive a white UK spec Toyota Supra Twin Turbo. It's currently completely stock until next month when I'm fitting a new exhaust and boost controller amongst some other bits so it should be around 400bhp then :)

Here she is:

Looks very well looked after. What's the milage on the car?

Standard Mk2 Skoda Fabia vRS. Gets me to my events across the country economically, and can have some good fun along some Welsh B Roads at the same time  ;))

Prawn01 said:
Jord said:

Here she is:

Looks very well looked after. What's the milage on the car?
Just coming up to 87,000 miles now. Not bad at all for a 21 year old car! Hands down the best car I've ever driven :)
Standard Mk2 Skoda Fabia vRS. Gets me to my events across the country economically, and can have some good fun along some Welsh B Roads at the same time  ;))
I'm heading over to South Wales (around the Beacons) in May for a bit of a driving holiday. Any roads you'd recommend?

Well this is my rallycar that I drive:

Furthermore I drive a Peugeot 206 hdi but also use that car as recce car ;-)

During the day I drive a 2007 Skoda Fabia 1.9 TDi (pretty boring, so I won't bother posting a picture of that!).

At the weekends I drive a 2005 Impreza STi Type UK PPP: 

@tbtstt - Man I'm so jealous

I've currently got one of these

I used to drive an awesome mini cooper that I loved to bits... man I miss that car so much.

I'm jealous of all of you. When I moved to Canada we got rod of our car (Dodge Neon SE). So I currently drive nothing...unless you count video games :)

2008 Volvo S60 (United States Version)
I hope to get this years Volvo S60 or a BMW or Mercedes.

Just think of all the extra trips to the petrol station I'm making @justbiglee, that should help make you a bit less jealous! :D

Was your Mini Cooper a new MINI or a proper old school Mini Cooper?

tbtstt said:

Just think of all the extra trips to the petrol station I'm making @justbiglee, that should help make you a bit less jealous! :D

It was a new one, (I'm a little on the big side for an old one) It was white with black bonnet stripes, sunroof, aero body kit and those cool spot lamps on the front. I'm sure I've got pictures of it on my backup hard drive, I'll try dig them out

tbtstt said:

It was a new one, (I'm a little on the big side for an old one) It was white with black bonnet stripes, sunroof, aero body kit and those cool spot lamps on the front. I'm sure I've got pictures of it on my backup hard drive, I'll try dig them out

As much as the new (not very mini) MINI bug me for using the Mini name, they seem to draw a lot of praise from drivers.

I had an Olympic edition MINI as a courtesy car for a few weeks last year, was a bit gutless at low revs but you could really throw it around: I bet the Cooper was a lot of fun!

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:

As much as the new (not very mini) MINI bug me for using the Mini name, they seem to draw a lot of praise from drivers.

I had an Olympic edition MINI as a courtesy car for a few weeks last year, was a bit gutless at low revs but you could really throw it around: I bet the Cooper was a lot of fun!

Yeah it was I used to really throw it around too. It was one of the earlier models with the engine from a chevy neon in it (I think??) My mum has a new one with a diesel engine in it and it would have wiped the floor with my old petrol one.

@tbtstt I really love your Scooby! Its an amazing car! :D

@justbiglee your new Clio isn't that bad! compare to my 206 HDI ;-) xD

Being a 19 year old student I can't really afford a nice car! I managed to pick up a 2000 reg Rover 25 pretty cheaply, in good condition as well. It's handy as my brother drives one as a rally car, so we have plenty of spares lying about!

This was also my third car in just under a year and a half of driving!

@tbtstt I really love your Scooby! Its an amazing car! :D

@justbiglee your new Clio isn't that bad! compare to my 206 HDI ;-) xD

Cheers @ThierryNeuville, I still get a kick out of driving it! :)

Come on, there must be more forum members with cars: what have you got?!

tbtstt said:
tbtstt said:

Yeah it was I used to really throw it around too. It was one of the earlier models with the engine from a chevy neon in it (I think??) My mum has a new one with a diesel engine in it and it would have wiped the floor with my old petrol one.
I drove a supercharged Cooper S around Croft, wow that went like a rocket.

C reg 1.2 Vauxhall Nova with a bodykit, go faster stripes, different colour panels and a big bore exhaust....also been chippen n cammed, 1 previous lady owner

I have one in green and it's state is a bit worse. 700 KG and 39 horses. Takes me where I want to go and it's easy to maintain :D