F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A critical text from a angry Fan

After racing a total chaotic Belgian GP this weekend in my league (yes we still try it one of the last leagues with this game) im very dissapointed.

F1 2015 is embarrassing. From 11 players 3 saw the finish today, all the others were victims of disconnects and stupid bugs. Above the pitwall there was written "McLaren Mercedes", in F1 2015, while i drove a McLaren-Honda. In practise yesterday four players stuck in the pit, another couldn't changed tyres and another one couldn't changed fuel.

On the race start they were lagging cars everywhere and two Ferrari are out because they were lagging like shit.

Seriously, CM our rage on you is endless, and i can't write it on words how much shit is in this game. I play F1 games since 2005 and i thought F1 2014 was the worst game i ever played - BUT F1 2015 is a effrontery and usually in normal life people should get their money back. This game is still after the patches a Beta. On release it wasn't not even a Alpha.

As i saw on the reaction of the PS4 Players the next Xbox Patch will bring more stupid stuff and doesn't improve much. I really hope that you take the good things from F1 2015 (yes, they are not much good things) like the physics of handling and the broadcast and  take it to F1 2016 with a good online play and LESS bugs. The problem on CM is that they take every year all the good things from their games out and bring more shit in the game.

Example? Where are the good tyre and fuel simulation from F1 2012/2013. You feeled every lap on a race, that your car get lighter to handle and if you cross the track exit with a tyre you needed some corners to take the dirt away. That is only one of a lot things that CM make it worse after F1 2013.

I mean, i don't know where i should start, how worse this game ist. Things like the sound of the TV Broadcast camera (i already written this on a thread here, couple of months ago) haven't changed in the patches. Lagging improved that we can start a race, but its still there. Online is unplayble in this game and all the fun our league has the last four years and all the anticipation for this new game on the current consoles is away. It's so sad, because CM can make good games, when we look at to dirt or to F1 2012/F1 2013. We had so much fun with this games on league. Now we only hope that the lobby isn't broken every weekend when we race together.

This is only a part of my thoughts about F1 2015, i have so many people in my league who are more angry and sad, who retire from league racing only because this fu**ing game. I hope F1 2016 will improve A LOT and let the good things in the game, like broadcast. Please CM! PLEASE!

I suggest you take a break from playing games. Dam thread reads like a letter a stalker sends to a celebrity they are planning to kill

If they retire from league racing because of this game they weren't league racing material to begin with.
Sure, the game wasn't great but I believe with a years experience with the game engine the next installment will be a massive improvement. (Probably might get to eat theese words up later). I keep my hopes up atleast :)

kevinkirk said:
 Dam thread reads like a letter a stalker sends to a celebrity they are planning to kill
Thats right, exactly what i wanted to reach with that.