Jump to content Jump to content

A.I. times are a ****ing masochist wet dream

JanRooZnBurkk

The a.i. times in this game are completely over the top.i am novice championship and beeing the last place nearly every race (except some drivers getting disqualified or otherwise ending the rally prematurely).

I understand that this games goal is to be a challange, but keep this experience for the higher difficulty championships (elite, master).You shoud be able to place at least under the first 10 when you drive decent through the stages without any major crashes, or reset to track events.Atm i drive full throttle nearly 80% of the stage and still fail to get a decent position at the end.in my last race oin poland i was last place with 5:18 minutes and the guy over me got a time of 4:35.seriously ***!? i drive novice championship but the skill gap is allready that insanely high that i lose every bit of motivation and fun playing this game.

I dont know if the a.i. is bugged or its designed that way, but it sucks! i bet my ass that there isnt much of a difference between novice and master championship a.i. times.

Games shoudnt be too easy so that you stay engaged, but in dirt rally 2.0 its so damn difficult to get a acceptable position in the championship that its bejond my understanding of racing games in general.

This game just make you feel like a total loser, giving zero reason to play the game to get better.Because you feel so outside the playing field of the a.i. (ON NOVICE!) that its just not worth my time anymore.

I rather go to a thai-boxing school, ***** slapping every guy i can find.i think i will have a similar experience to playing dirt rally 2.0

P.S. a.i. wasent that difficult when the game launched and beyond.with some patch they completely went rampage in thermes of a.i. programming.

TLDR: GO **** YOURSELF CODEMASTER NOW THAT YOU FINISHED WITH ME

ras.jpg

• Agree 1