The Game Thread!

Lukedfrt said:
I took a while trying to figure out the new controls on BF4.

And other PS4 players, do you find that your out-of-the-box mic refuses to cooperate? 
You have to really ram it into the hole.

Contain yourself people! 

No but seriously, it feels like you're going to brake the controller but it works!  
Really? Mine only works when it's half in and if you twist it around a little.
You need to push it in further!  :P

Check the comments out:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-4-Support/Ps4-Mono-Headset-Not-Working-Anyone-else/td-p/42179389

It feels like you'll brake the controller lol

But does it really take six months to polish?
I think it was one of those "needs polish...and a new direction" ;)

If a delay improves a game, I wont complain. But delaying loses momentum they had.

AMS97KRR said:
If a delay improves a game, I wont complain. But delaying loses momentum they had.
Agreed. Sony *really* needed that racer for the PS4's launch, it's a shame they couldn't meet the launch deadline. I'm hoping they announce a late Spring/Summer release for DriveClub soon. Any longer and they risk competing with The Crew which has a Q3 2014 release window currently.

I already feel a bit sorry for DriveClub because we're almost certain to see or hear something about Gran Turismo 7 at E3 this year...

As you said, they badly needed to get it out earlier. If they released in May they'd be up against Watch dogs, In June they'll be up against Elder Scrolls Online (PS4 version out then). July - not sure what is coming out, but September will most likely clash with F1 2014, October might clash with AC5 and FIFA 15, November with CoD and then December - well who knows, possibly GT7? Somewhere in there is Destiny too. 
Anytime after September would be a disaster for them.

AMS97KRR said:
As you said, they badly needed to get it out earlier. If they released in May they'd be up against Watch dogs, In June they'll be up against Elder Scrolls Online (PS4 version out then). July - not sure what is coming out, but September will most likely clash with F1 2014, October might clash with AC5 and FIFA 15, November with CoD and then December - well who knows, possibly GT7? Somewhere in there is Destiny too. 
Anytime after September would be a disaster for them.
If they can release in June or July, I don't see much competition for them. So long as they don't release the same week as Watch_Dogs or ESO, they should be fine releasing in those months. I think sooner the better in this case. I would love a late June release, especially considering ESO and DriveClub are two completely different genre's.

But does it really take six months to polish?
Probably not. There is definitely some kinda weird stuff going on with Driveclub, and I worry about it. Hopefully it'll turn out great in the end though.

Wolfenstein gets released next month anyone getting this?
Nope. They've been pushing this hard at the EB Games I've gone to the last couple of weeks. I have 0 interest in this game...

Seeing as Drive Club is a PS4 exclusive I get this feeling that GT7 will be delayed so as to not put them in direct competiton.

Grid Autosport has been announced.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5RIoJgfQJg
http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/04/introducing-grid-autosport/

Considering I just traded my PS3 towards a PS4...this is very disappointing. I understand the need for sale, I I think they're really missing put on an opportunity with next gen.

Looks like there using the liveries from the DiRT series?
Not sure. I'm on my phone currently. Wind has been taken out of my sails. I really thought tjebgame announcement today was going to be on next gen (and possibly current too).