The Game Thread!

All of them from 1 up to 13? And I thought I was a big FF fan  :-O  So I've played 5,6,8 (completed many times this one), 10 and 12. I have 13 and 13-2 as well but haven't tried them yet...

mike96 said:
All of them from 1 up to 13? And I thought I was a big FF fan  :-O  So I've played 5,6,8 (completed many times this one), 10 and 12. I have 13 and 13-2 as well but haven't tried them yet...
VII and IX are both on PSN and I cannot recommend them highly enough :) XII I also think is really good, a bit underrated in fact, and XIII/XIII-2...hmm. Worth playing, but not worth playing multiple times imo, whereas any of the others I could just play on a loop if I didn't have, you know, work and stuff.

@Britpoint back to FF8, did you manage to complete it 100%? (You know, all GFs, cards etc) There were some interesting side quests as well!

mike96 said:
@Britpoint back to FF8, did you manage to complete it 100%? (You know, all GFs, cards etc) There were some interesting side quests as well!
Not quite. I never did all the Card Queen stuff (but I got most of the character cards). I think I got all GFs. Beat Ultima Weapon but not Omega.

mike96 said:
Hmmm, then I guess you never tried a walkthrough, right?
Not from start to finish, though I always used one for Ultimecia's castle. The puzzles in that were so obnoxious with random battles going on that I couldn't bear to do it on my own merits

@Britpoint Yeah the whole main/secondary party was a bit confusing.. By the way did you find Disks 2,3,4 being way too short compared to the first one?

mike96 said:
@Britpoint Yeah the whole main/secondary party was a bit confusing.. By the way did you find Disks 2,3,4 being way too short compared to the first one?
A bit. 4 certainly was as it was pretty much just the obnoxious puzzle castle

mike96 said:
Has anyone visited Playstation Home?
Haven't been on it for a few months now, it was just getting awesome as i stopped going on it aha.

Lukedfrt said:
mike96 said:
Has anyone visited Playstation Home?
Haven't been on it for a few months now, it was just getting awesome as i stopped going on it aha.
Well apparently a new trophy patch came out, and I would like someone to help me get one some time later. 

Played Age of Empires 2 online for the first time in a few years.

Just take a guess on how that went.

Both, actually! I was getting my ass kicked massively until my game crapped out to save myself further embarrassment. I've played the game on/off since about 2001/2002. You really couldn't tell watching me play. 

Think I'll just stick to Counter Strike.

Need your advise guys, I have just enough time to re-download either Grid(once again a bunch of thanks to Hughesey :) ) or the original NFS Most Wanted, which one should I choose ? 

Ron666 said:
Need your advise guys, I have just enough time to re-download either Grid(once again a bunch of thanks to Hughesey :) ) or the original NFS Most Wanted, which one should I choose ? 
If I had to choose one I'd choose grid but then I have the disc version

Grid for me too , but since you like NFS so much I think you should go for the original MW because imo that's the best NFS of all time.

Oh I forgot one thing, I need to deal with F1 2012 first. I have a problem there, will share soon. Meanwhile, almost done with Underground 2. A solid single player career and the Skyline's dam good !