The Game Thread!

Lol still says 90mins left, looks like no GT6 tonight... PS3 is so crap. I would play Forza 5 (even though I have no wheel now) but I haven't got it installed at the moment...

Finally got to Skyhold that first battle with Corypheus was hard. Time to show him that going against a mage is never a good idea especially one who happens to be the Herald of Andraste.

Have to say Skyhold looked pretty impressive in the vids but exploring it in person... WOW what an enormous place. It's as big if not bigger than Mass Effect's Citadel.

Lol Just seen it, giggity
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/forza-motorsport-6-announced-exclusively-for-xbox-/1100-6424607/

I know they just dropped a small teaser that doesn't tell us anything... But I want the release date now! :p They've picked a damn nice car for the artwork too I'd say!

I know they just dropped a small teaser that doesn't tell us anything... But I want the release date now! :p They've picked a damn nice car for the artwork too I'd say!
It won't be that long, as they release it every two years ;) I just pray it has more track than 5, car count was fine for me. Would also like dynamic weather and night racing, even the first Forza had night racing.

Hughesy said:
It won't be that long, as they release it every two years ;) I just pray it has more track than 5, car count was fine for me. Would also like dynamic weather and night racing, even the first Forza had night racing.
So it'll probably be sometime around October/November I'm guessing? Car count was good, but the circuits definitely need more added. Dynamic weather is a must for me too, gets kinda boring always racing in sunny conditions lol. Plus they need to spice up the career mode, it felt a bit flat and a bit boring at times on 5.

Hughesy said:
So it'll probably be sometime around October/November I'm guessing? Car count was good, but the circuits definitely need more added. Dynamic weather is a must for me too, gets kinda boring always racing in sunny conditions lol. Plus they need to spice up the career mode, it felt a bit flat and a bit boring at times on 5.
Yea it did, really need longer races or an option to set race distance. Loved the endurance races in Forza 2. If you want soulless and boring, try GT5&6 career :#

I think they need to add all that, considering PCars will have all that  :)

The only race he wins on the night, he wins by 0.152 of a second. 

https://twitter.com/derpyonethree/status/554988858593386497

I'll check tomorrow morning if I have footage of it.

Due to my brother deciding that he'd like to download an absolute ton of steam games, I have 5gb of internet to last me until the 20th. So I don't think i'll be available until the 20th. (Unless you want to play between 2:00 AM -8:00 AM in the "off peak" timezone).   

GTA V PC system requirements are out, and pretty damn reasonable!

Minimum specifications:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Memory: 4GB
Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive

Recommended specifications:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
Memory: 8GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52374/gtav-pc-new-release-date-first-screens-and-system-specs

Oh for christ's sake. Bugger you Rockstar, absolute piss take. GTA V PC delayed until March 24th 2015. Been really looking forward to it and putting off buying the X1 version, now of course this happens. Bloody typical.

Oh for christ's sake. Bugger you Rockstar, absolute piss take. GTA V PC delayed until March 24th 2015. Been really looking forward to it and putting off buying the X1 version, now of course this happens. Bloody typical.
I knew it would be as I seen a post from them last weak saying "there's no delay to GTA at the moment" if they were sure then they wouldn't say that last part. Plus only just releasing specs was a big giveaway. :( Graphics do look on another level compared to X1/ps4 versions. We'll be able to play it together atleast bud, as I'll be getting it now I have a 980. The specs released mean nothing though if the last GTA is anything to go by :#

The PC version of GTAV is being worked on by the same guys who made the Max Payne 3 PC port, I believe that game was really good.

Platy said:
The PC version of GTAV is being worked on by the same guys who made the Max Payne 3 PC port, I believe that game was really good.
Yes it was but means nothing really. GTA being open world makes development more challenging, but they would look rather silly delaying it to (polish it) and then it running like crap. The last GTA got delayed for 6 months and still turned out a mess, this time I hope they get it right.