The Game Thread!

Platy said:
Yeah, that was the idea I had. I'll work on something this week and we can start next weekend?
Sounds fun, if we do then it might be an idea to start a separate thread. I'm just about to get some practice in, what's everyone's favourite car? I like the McLaren MP4 -12c gt3.  

That problem I had with my wheel seems to be linked to The Crew. If I play it and stop/ unplug my wheel, I have to restart my PC to make it work. I hope that's all it is, as I don't want to fork out for another wheel.

Edit: Wow I didn't know how detailed AC tyre model was. I had flat spotted my front tyres badly and my wheel was shaking a lot, that's pretty cool. :)

At the moment my favourite is the Ruf Yellowbird. One of the easiest cars I find to slide about and catch it!

Although the Lotus 2-11 GT4 is pretty close to being my favourite too.

Yea the Yellowbird is great fun to drive. Can't wait for lamborghini to be added. :D

Wow GTA will take up 65GB of storage space!  :o
http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/gta-v-for-pc-eats-away-65gb-of-storage-space.html

Hughesy said:
Wow GTA will take up 65GB of storage space!  :o
http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/gta-v-for-pc-eats-away-65gb-of-storage-space.html
obviously a big game then

Just finished COD advanced warfare and thought it was pretty good, really liking the multiplayer up there with COD 4 Modern warfare.

Just finished COD advanced warfare and thought it was pretty good, really liking the multiplayer up there with COD 4 Modern warfare.
Somebody other than me plays the story mode? :#

Lukedfrt said:
You didn't enjoy the Black Ops campaign?  :o
That was the best one for me. I haven't played mw3, Ghosts or Advanced Warfare.

I really liked the campaign on Ghosts, looking forward to the next one after the ending :) But I don't remember the Black Ops campaign, I got fully stuck into MP on that one and only did the story once. Only ones I haven't played are Modern Warfare 3 and Advanced Warfare.

I really liked the campaign on Ghosts, looking forward to the next one after the ending :) But I don't remember the Black Ops campaign, I got fully stuck into MP on that one and only did the story once. Only ones I haven't played are Modern Warfare 3 and Advanced Warfare.
Black Ops reminded me of the film Saw. You were stuck in a room  with some bloke talking to you that you couldn't see.
http://youtu.be/mZFeJDe1GEs

Did the fade mission on DAI last night that was creepyiknd of reminds me of 1 or 2 levels on Doom

Have to say passing judgement on people is fun sentenced a templar (Knight commander Denam I think) to death and Erimond I had made Tranquil.

Can't stop playing Grid Autosport at the moment, the racing is actually better than the F1 games and so is the FFB. Decided to change from the formula cars to the Endurance class for a season. There's actually a lot more cars in this game than I thought when I got the game on release. I stopped playing it after I got Forza 5, but just getting back into it. The AI are pretty aggressive which is good, not sure why they aren't in the F1 games.

Hughesy said:
Can't stop playing Grid Autosport at the moment, the racing is actually better than the F1 games and so is the FFB. Decided to change from the formula cars to the Endurance class for a season. There's actually a lot more cars in this game than I thought when I got the game on release. I stopped playing it after I got Forza 5, but just getting back into it. The AI are pretty aggressive which is good, not sure why they aren't in the F1 games.
yeah I think they got the AI almost perfect really. I find the AI a touch aggressive in places but not too much that I can't cope with it though. Haven't raced all the cars and championships but I've done quite a few. I'm finding the same with DAI at the moment really enjoying it Mostly been doing side missions the last couple of days but still fun.

Cool I just got a message from Xbox Live. They've given me an extra month of xbl for supporting Halo MCC B)

I got Banished.  Hearts of Iron III (huge learning curve) and one of the Prison Architect special editions which came bundled with four other games. Also, FYI Prison Architect is 80% off for the next 18 hours.
Easily worth waiting for the PC version. Just think of the mods :o 

Just reinstalled Batman Origins as I never completed it. Trying to find my old save on one of my HDDs, if not I'll start again. Wonder if I can run it at 4k with my 980, I doubt it but there's no harm in trying.

Edit: Hmm seems as its a Steamworks game, the save isn't in the normal place. So when I changed OS I didn't backup the folder needed, as it's located in Steam itself and not Documents. Never mind I'll start again.

Grand Prix World is going well for me atm. I'm playing as Williams. I've signed Hakkinen and Coulthard for 1999 and upgraded most of my staff. I'll also have a new factory with my own facilities. I've just finished Hockenheim where Newhouse (Villeneuve, this was when he had is name copyrighted) won and Frentzen finished 4th, a good points haul. Newhouse leads the WDC and I'm second in the WCC.

I've got my car sorted for next season, which means all of my development can now focus on winning both titles. I've just upgraded to an automatic gearbox, now I'm working on improving my traction control. I've signed Marrano to be my title sponsor for 1999 (Marlboro, tobacco/alcohol names banned) and have works deals with Ford and Goodyear for next season. I have a partner deal with Elf for fuel which gives me decent R&D priority and a bonus payment, so all my commercial staff are working on cash deals or upgrades to existing deals. PlayStation and Komatsu have already signed up.

Overall, it's all going well in the Williams team!

Hust commited myself to a relationship with Iron Bull. Good fun playing at romance in games like these. I tried to have one with Cullen but he turned me down. In the end though he's paid the price as I just had the scene where me and Bull are having sex after I gave him the dragons tooth. As I killed the Fereldan Frostback dragon last night in order to obtain it.

@jordieDAFC @Matthew77258 has just agreed to a GTA V sesh tomorrow (Tuesday). Be there or be like the Packers, not there.