F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

The Game Thread!

Think I'll play as an elf in my next DAI playthrough as the elf mage stuff is better spec wise thsan most of the human mage stuff 4 high dragons dead hunting for the last Emprise du Lion dragon as you can get a lot of good materials for slaying them. There is supposed to be 10 of them in the game not sure I'll try for all 10 but I do want to at least kill the last one in this area

*Deep breath*

I have MGS1, MGS2, MGS2:Substance (PC and PS2), MGS3: Snake Eater, MGS3: Subsistence, MGS: HD collection (PS3 and Vita), MGS: The Legacy Collection, MGS: Portable Ops (Physical and digital), MGS: Peace Walker (physical and digital), MGA, MGS4, MGS4: Trophy edition, MGS: Ground Zeroes (PC and PS3).

Missing a couple games but happy with that collection so far. Also have a hardback of the comics, the digital version of the MGS1 comic, shot glasses, key chain of foxhound and other random thing. 

Hughesy said:
fIsince08 said:
Hughesy said:
What is GP World? Is it that really old F1 manager sim, or something else?
Yeah, that's the one. I love it!
Haven't played it for many years, but spend a lot of time on it. :) Got confused for a minute as I loved Grand Prix World, thought there was some new game called GP World  that I didn't know about. Wish Codemasters would make a similar game, don't think it would have a huge market though.
Lee hinted to me before that Codies were gonna make one, I'm not sure it could happen anymore though with the financial problems and FOM's strictness.

Oh, I would have had the Twitch chat up but I just saw that now.

Good news. The stream archived and is being uploaded to YouTube. If you're into me running around and killing Matthew here and there, watch it, if not, watch it. 

Herby007 said:
*Deep breath*

I have MGS1, MGS2, MGS2:Substance (PC and PS2), MGS3: Snake Eater, MGS3: Subsistence, MGS: HD collection (PS3 and Vita), MGS: The Legacy Collection, MGS: Portable Ops (Physical and digital), MGS: Peace Walker (physical and digital), MGA, MGS4, MGS4: Trophy edition, MGS: Ground Zeroes (PC and PS3).

Missing a couple games but happy with that collection so far. Also have a hardback of the comics, the digital version of the MGS1 comic, shot glasses, key chain of foxhound and other random thing. 

Sounsd a bit like me with ME then I've pretty much got everything that's Mass Effect related as well not just the 3 games but the books and Paragon's Lost film too.

@onetwothree I'll have to watch it on iTube. Been busy with a stupid tablet with some crap software on it that soft bricks after rooting and reverts back to its crappy software after flashing Android to it, all frigging day.

@onetwothree I'll have to watch it on iTube. Been busy with a stupid tablet with some crap software on it that soft bricks after rooting and reverts back to its crappy software after flashing Android to it, all frigging day.
Did an oldish woman come into the shop with it?

@RevolvingPrawn‌ Oh dear, it's things like this that stop me pre ordering a game. Don't think I'll be using that 25% off code for Dying Light. You bought it, so I'll wait and see what you think of it. o:) Pretty similar PCs so I should be able to get a general idea of performance.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2015/01/26/dying-light-promises-no-review-embargoes-delivers-no-review-copies/

@fIsince08 Lol normally that would have been the case :p Not this time though, this one belongs to my work for some promotion we did last year, it's a Galaxy Tab 3 10.1" with some awful software called Breezie on it. Every single thing I can think to do hasn't removed it. Android is still on there, Breezie uses it to access apps and settings, but all the things that would let me flash it seem to be locked off.

I emailed them on Wednesday because the website says if you ask they will tell you how to remove. Got a reply that day saying they'd get back to me within 24 hours. They didn't so I've emailed again, a bit annoyed!

fIsince08 said:
Dang, that was close at the top!

good though top 3 rows is always a good result at least I always think so

Just completed DAI have to say though the Corypheus fight at the end was easier than fighting some of the dragons. Looking forward to doing my next playthrough but will wait a while before doing so.

And this is why I don't buy games from places like G2A... http://www.pcgamer.com/ubisoft-says-canceled-uplay-game-keys-were-fraudulent/
@RevolvingPrawn Didn't you buy Far Cry 4 from them?

Hughesy said:
And this is why I don't buy games from places like G2A... http://www.pcgamer.com/ubisoft-says-canceled-uplay-game-keys-were-fraudulent/
@RevolvingPrawn Didn't you buy Far Cry 4 from them?
yeah that's why  I only buy games only from shops with a good reputation they may sometimes cost a bit moer but at least you get what you pay for and I'd rather that than know I've just handed my money to some thief.

Just got Far Cry 4, G2A are normally really good, but they do have some sellers on there that seem a bit sketchy. Once I was instructed to add a steam profile which then automatically gave me a key for a game, weird. They have G2A shield which means they are 100% liable if the key doesn't work or is removed.

@Hughesy No bud, I got a disc copy from Amazon :p I bought the season pass from G2Play for £6 though, checked last night and I still have it at the moment. I got the shield thing that KR mentioned though so should be OK if it does get removed.

@Hughesy No bud, I got a disc copy from Amazon :p I bought the season pass from G2Play for £6 though, checked last night and I still have it at the moment. I got the shield thing that KR mentioned though so should be OK if it does get removed.
Oh That's good then. 
@KRTheIceman‌ The keys might always work, but they aren't sold in a legal way. Most of them are scanned from boxed copies from foreign countries, so that's why they cost a lot less. They don't have the rights to re sell them, I'm surprised more places haven't tried to crackdown on it. A while back loads of stolen Sniper Elite 3 keys were sold by a similar place, and were revoked.

I've now completed Batman Arkham Asylum, including finding all (240 I think) Riddler challenges  B) Now onto Batman Arkham City, as my brother I have far too much time on my hands.

Really hooked playing Dying Light, it's much better than I thought it would be. :) Anyone who thought Dead Island was good would love this. It's a lot more serious compared to that game, and the atmosphere is creepier.