The Game Thread!

@Hughesy Trust me dude, wouldn't have worked there, the cave was too small and the lock would have taken way too long with how much time the firecrackers buy you. Just found a gun :D Think I'll use 14 of the 15 bullets and then give it to that guy lol.

Edit: And now I have a rifle ;)

@Hughesy Trust me dude, wouldn't have worked there, the cave was too small and the lock would have taken way too long with how much time the firecrackers buy you. Just found a gun :D Think I'll use 14 of the 15 bullets and then give it to that guy lol.

It's how I do it when lock picking police vans. It's hard and you need a lot of firecrackers sometimes. Anyway I'm off to find that cave in a sec.  :#

Well done finding a gun, I've only used one bullet as they are noisy, I used it on one of the  exploding zombies. :D

Hughesy said:

It's how I do it when lock picking police vans. It's hard and you need a lot of firecrackers sometimes. Anyway I'm off to find that cave in a sec.  :#

Well done finding a gun, I've only used one bullet as they are noisy, I used it on one of the  exploding zombies. :D
Lol, I used 14 of the 15 bullets shooting Rais men when they get to an air drop before me :p Then I used the last one to headshot this nutter who was 1 shot killing me with some kind of rockets!
Gave the gun to the guy empty but he seemed happy enough lol. Gonna keep the rifle for times when I'm being chased by Volatiles ;)

Oh crap, I just met the guy with a rocket launcher :# And it was at night, so suddenly I had 6 Volitiles chasing me! Once it's day time, I'm going to send that guy straight to hell. >:)

Lol, oh man you had it a lot worse than me :p I won't deny that the guy killed me twice before I even realised where he was or what was happening though ;)

Any chance you could show me where the cave is? Think I found the pool of water, but not sure how to get to it.

Apparently There's a loot cave that takes a dig at Destiny, not sure if it's the same cave you found.

I can't remember exactly where on the map it is, but once I've finished stress testing my OC I can jump into the game and find it again, screenshot my map and post it here. If you've found the right pool of water though, you should be able to dive under the water and swim through a kind of underwater tunnel.

Hughesy said:
Oh crap, I just met the guy with a rocket launcher :# And it was at night, so suddenly I had 6 Volitiles chasing me! Once it's day time, I'm going to send that guy straight to hell. >:)
yeah I hate enemies equipped with heavy weapons too nasty :# . Had a few problems dealing with rocket launcher enemies on Halo 1 as well

@RevolvingPrawn I was in the wrong place, but found it now. And its the cave that's having a dig at Destiny, as it comes up with "Your Destiny is to build your legend(and get loot)" LOL.

Edit: I did it exactly how I told you to do it, using firecrackers B) I'm good a lock picking, as I  practiced on many police vans.

Hah! @Hughesy Dude I highly recommend taking a jump off the massive bridge :p Was trying to avoid zombies when I fell off, expected to die but actually dived into the water :) Then a zombie fell on my head lmao :D 

So I finished GP World season 1, Newhouse won the WDC but I just missed out on the WCC due a bad qualifying in the wet. New season, new car and I've got Hakkinen and Coulthard on two year contracts. My factory is now bigger and I have works deals for all my suppliers, so no excuses!

Hah! @Hughesy Dude I highly recommend taking a jump off the massive bridge :p Was trying to avoid zombies when I fell off, expected to die but actually dived into the water :) Then a zombie fell on my head lmao :D 
I already did that mate :p Seen someone do it on Xbox One to get an achievement. Not sure if it's the same on Steam, but think it has to be done at night. Bit annoyed at the moment, as I have two guns now, one is a rifle though. Was going to give it to Dawud, but it has to be a pistol. My pistol has 244 firepower, and 95 accuracy vs the rifle which only has 137fp and 55 accuracy. So I need to find another pistol :(

Edit: Now I'm really angry, I just accidentally sold my pistol thinking I was on the buy section. I had to buy it back which cost around $8000 after I'd just sold it. Man what a stupid thing to do :s

Ah that's for a different mission, the one I was doing was to find something in one of the cars. Luckily the car also fell off the bridge so I didn't have to go back up, just had to swim down to it :) 

I neglected to look at the firepower levels, I just figured rifle = better :p Out of bullets now though :( 

I've done the same only not with a gun lol, thought you could get it back for the same price you sold it in the Buy Back section though?

Hughesy said:
I already did that mate :p Seen someone do it on Xbox One to get an achievement. Not sure if it's the same on Steam, but think it has to be done at night. Bit annoyed at the moment, as I have two guns now, one is a rifle though. Was going to give it to Dawud, but it has to be a pistol. My pistol has 244 firepower, and 95 accuracy vs the rifle which only has 137fp and 55 accuracy. So I need to find another pistol :(

Edit: Now I'm really angry, I just accidentally sold my pistol thinking I was on the buy section. I had to buy it back which cost around $8000 after I'd just sold it. Man what a stupid thing to do :s
We've all done that. :p  I did that with one of my Staves I think on my DAI playthrough sold it by accident didn't realise it until much later though when I looked to use it as it had pretty good stats for the conditions I was facing

@RevolvingPrawn Oh yea, I just found a double barrel shotgun! Firepower is 1576 B) Still going to keep the pistol for now, as its great for headshots.

@RevolvingPrawn Do you know what the White stuff floating in the air is in Dying Light?

Edit Meant to edit my other post not start a new one...lol
Anyway Im stood at the top of Infamy Bridge waiting for night, so that I can see which lights I need to take. It's 2PM so shouldn't have to wait too long.

I assumed it was ash from all the burning buildings? Only thing that makes sense to me lol.

I did Infamy Bridge tonight too :p Recorded the last few moments I was up there, and again, no audio thanks ShadowPlay :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWM1tFzdpA8

Yea I see you got the achevement like me. You could've used a zip line, but that would've been less fun. Strange that you don't get audio using Shadowplay, have you've defiantly got it set to ingame audio? The only thing I can think of is to uninstall the driver, then install it again.

Haha yea, no time for a zip line when there's a decent gap for a running jump ;) 

Done a little bit of Googling, and it seems like anybody using an Asus Xonar sound card has this issue :( Couple of people have found possible fixes, but I'm just gonna have to experiment.

Haha yea, no time for a zip line when there's a decent gap for a running jump ;) 

Done a little bit of Googling, and it seems like anybody using an Asus Xonar sound card has this issue :( Couple of people have found possible fixes, but I'm just gonna have to experiment.
I have an Asus Xonar sound card though (D2X) and don't have that problem, or is it just the older one you have that's affected?