The Game Thread!

Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:
My PS4 is better because all my friends have PS4's.
The only people I play online have Xbox One's or PC's :p Works both ways ;)
That's the joke :p People arguing about what's better or taking stabs at the other consoles is just dumb.
Can't deny it, but clearly PC is superior in all ways ;)
Anything but crApple ;)
Fixed :p 

Platy said:
Platy said:
Platy said:
My PS4 is better because all my friends have PS4's.
The only people I play online have Xbox One's or PC's :p Works both ways ;)
That's the joke :p People arguing about what's better or taking stabs at the other consoles is just dumb.
Can't deny it, but clearly PC is superior in all ways ;)
Anything but crApple ;)
Fixed :p 
 >:)  I hate you Dave :p

Who was arguing that console A or console B was better? I can't see that, all I can see is people talking about why they bought console A or B... Way to contradict yourself though Platy, can't say that about consoles and then do the opposite for another platform. Having an IPhone/IPad means I can video call my friend for free (who lives abroad) and receive txt messages when I have no signal but am connected to the internet via wifi, and even answer my mobile using my tablet if I don't have my phone at hand ;) People buy everything for a reason, so judging someone for buying something is stupid ;)

Hughesy gets butthurt at joke shocker.

Also you called it a "flopstation 4", and the people arguing comment was in reference to the world.

Platy said:
Hughesy gets butthurt at joke shocker.

Also you called it a "flopstation 4", and the people arguing comment was in reference to the world.
LOL you're just being stupid now, can't see that I was joking when I said that, I have a PS4 for God sake, I got it at launch... :p And if you think I can't take a joke, then you clearly haven't read my post properly. @RevolvingPrawn and I have been joking about Crapple for a long time.

Yeah, the passive aggressive tone in your post really showed me how well you can take a joke. it comes across as "haha, but I can do all this", defending your product and telling me I'm contradicting myself shows you took it really well

Yeah, the passive aggressive tone in your post really showed me how well you can take a joke. it comes across as "haha, but I can do all this", defending your product and telling me I'm contradicting myself shows you took it really well

This game looks like it could be awesome. Only heard about it today, but the more I see/read the more I like it :)

http://youtu.be/nyfmd9ZMyIw

I'm just downloading a PS4 update. Be there in 7 minutes. @onetwothree

"The Rockstar game services are temporarily unavailable due to maintenance"

Um, okai doki.

Fixed it, dw.

Hughesy said:
This game looks like it could be awesome. Only heard about it today, but the more I see/read the more I like it :)

http://youtu.be/nyfmd9ZMyIw
Yeah looks good kind of like Dragon Age without the Dragons and magic. Not sure it's quite the game for me but it does look good

It's nothing like Dragons Age, if it was to be compared with something else, I'd say Skyrim. ;)

Huh, never heard of that game before but watching that video and reading up about it it sounds like it has a lot of my favourite features from my favourite games. The sort of game I've been waiting for for a very long time. Though I would rather be able to create my own character rather than using a preset one and hope you can switch between first and third person view. Thank you for sharing that though! Might just skip Elder Scrolls Online now I know that's coming out.

Huh, never heard of that game before but watching that video and reading up about it it sounds like it has a lot of my favourite features from my favourite games. The sort of game I've been waiting for for a very long time. Though I would rather be able to create my own character rather than using a preset one and hope you can switch between first and third person view. Thank you for sharing that though! Might just skip Elder Scrolls Online now I know that's coming out.

Same, I just saw it on Twitter, so thought I'd look into it. Loved what I saw, so posted it here :)

My last two races on iRacing in the Skip Barber at Road America. 15th to 4th and 12th to 2nd. May have to upload one of them to YouTube.

Uhh @RevolvingPrawn this is going to make you mad... :# 

http://www.pcgamer.com/gta-5-delayed-again-on-pc/