The Game Thread!

You aren't alone. I've got a fair few games to play in my library, but I'm just not in the mood for any of them. Just waiting for GTA V to drop now really.
Saqme here but I am working my way throu8gh what I hasve and replaying so0me older games as well.

Hughesy said:
This video, so much truth spoken in one video. Yes Gamespot is a bit crap, but this guy always talks so much sense. If you haven't seen his videos then you should take a look.
http://www.gamespot.com/videos/the-point-where-are-all-the-great-console-games/2300-6423894/

Good video/commentary. Thanks for sharing.

The Baby Jesus weeps in my cell.

Does Muhammed work?

Turns out if you edit a post the swear filter takes a day off.

Don't even know why Heysus is censored anyway.

@Matthew77258 Time to break me out of prison. No backsies outsies.
I just saw this. Are you still playing? 

Just played Destiny with @RevolvingPrawn for three hours! Was great fun, didn't seem we'd been playing that long. Voice chat was weird, as I use headphones and the silly Xbox One needs a chat adapter. So I used Kinects mic, but it was hard to hear when we were shooting, if I had the adapter my headphones let me set the voice/game audio level and it would be much better, still was more fun chatting while playing :)

Tell you what dude, I was chuffed that after playing AI at the same level I was we didn't fail any missions :) Specially considering it's been months since either of us have really played it lol. 

Yea same bud, it was hard but I enjoyed the challenge  :)Just wish there were more strike missions, and being able to do the raids. Shame nobody else here has it, as it would be so much fun. Once you start playing it's addictive.

Tell you what dude, if you had Arma 3 I would have suggested we play Altis Life on it, closest we'd get to GTA V right now but with the added bonus that all the citizens are real people :p We'd have an epic time on it lol.

@RevolvingPrawn I know it's not your type of game but this feature is cool. Beard grows while playing and you have to get it trimmed. :joy: 
http://www.pcgamer.com/new-witcher-3-details-ciri-cities-real-time-beard-growth/

Dude... That's ridiculous lol. Beard Simulator 2015.
The thing that worried me in that article was the part that says "plays fine on ultra at 1080p with a gtx 980" does that mean I can't max it at 1440p... :#

Btw I've got Bioshock Infinite running pretty smoothly now. Every tweak guide says to disable bsmoothframerate, but mine already was without messing with the ini files. So I tried changing it to true and now pretty much no micro stutter.

As for your other  post I'd never buy Arma 3. I had Arma 2 but hated the movement, it's like controlling a drunk person. I know it's a "realistic sim" but the movement was awful, shooting was great, but it's just the movement/camera that bothered me, makes me feel sick.

Hughesy said:
Dude... That's ridiculous lol. Beard Simulator 2015.
The thing that worried me in that article was the part that says "plays fine on ultra at 1080p with a gtx 980" does that mean I can't max it at 1440p... :#

Btw I've got Bioshock Infinite running pretty smoothly now. Every tweak guide says to disable bsmoothframerate, but mine already was without messing with the ini files. So I tried changing it to true and now pretty much no micro stutter.

As for your other  post I'd never buy Arma 3. I had Arma 2 but hated the movement, it's like controlling a drunk person. I know it's a "realistic sim" but the movement was awful, shooting was great, but it's just the movement/camera that bothered me, makes me feel sick.
They much improved that with Arma 3 dude :p Arma 2 was weird and very clunky, Arma 3 though is a lot smoother and just looks huge amounts better :)

Interesting I just read the first bit of single player DLC for Dragon Age Inquisition gets released tomorrow.

In the middle of a playthrough at the moment though so probably won't buy it until I'm finished.

Oh dear EA, this is stupid on so many levels, and I thought they were becoming nicer to PC...
http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/ea-infects-battlefield-hardline-with-new-ghastly-drm.html

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/03/25/ps4-system-update-2-50-available-tomorrow-features-detailed/

Rejoice! Suspend/Resume has finally dropped!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/03/25/ps4-system-update-2-50-available-tomorrow-features-detailed/

Rejoice! Suspend/Resume has finally dropped!
Oh, so they've added a feature the Xbox One has had since launch? ;)

Small price to pay for Share Play, the lightbar which uses far too much power for it to be worth it, aesthetically pleasing controller and rechargeable batteries.