The Game Thread!

Lightbar cant record us and send it to the NSA.

+freedom to Sony

Sounds good, but i'll wait until i see some footage to judge it. Promising start though  :#

So, F1 2015 thoughts then? Sounds promising.....
Yeah have to say I'm excited already I like the look of the game and what Lee has said. The only thing that concerns me in terms of being a single player guy is no real details on career mode which would be nice to have. I know I'd like to see some details on it if there is any.

Noticed none of the 20 enhancements say anything about ai, that's the main thing that needs improving, but the rest sounds promising.

Looking at the screenshots, I think it might have better graphics than Pcars :o Time will tell, I'll be buying it as I love F1 games. It also has a new sim mode, so physics could be a lot better. The best part for me is the part about FFB, as past games have been awful which as @RevolvingPrawn knows, means I really struggle. For example Pcars is a full sim, yet is easier to control due to ffb design.

Hughesy said:
Noticed none of the 20 enhancements say anything about ai, that's the main thing that needs improving, but the rest sounds promising.

Looking at the screenshots, I think it might have better graphics than Pcars :o Time will tell, I'll be buying it as I love F1 games. It also has a new sim mode, so physics could be a lot better. The best part for me is the part about FFB, as past games have been awful which as @RevolvingPrawn knows, means I really struggle. For example Pcars is a full sim, yet is easier to control due to ffb design.
Well at least the F1 announcement has done one thing for this forum it's livened it up :p

No voice interaction with the engineer on PC :( Seems a bit backwards to me, as PC is able to process clearer voice than consoles, but as I said, I'd probably just tell him to shut up as I know what I'm doing, like a certain F1 driver o:)

Hughesy said:
No voice interaction with the engineer on PC :( Seems a bit backwards to me, as PC is able to process clearer voice than consoles, but as I said, I'd probably just tell him to shut up as I know what I'm doing, like a certain F1 driver o:)
me too besides I tend to rely on the infowould be goo the hud gives me anyway rather than the engineer. Would be a good to have a better indication as to what's happening with the weather in the game aside from that I'm not that bothered with the engineer.

Hughesy said:

Don't think they listed all the enhancements did they? I think the engine overhaul was to help the Ai too, could be wrong though.

But yeah, this looks like it could be a very good game, hopefully they can pull it all off and quieten down the people that hurled abuse at them

Hughesy said:

Don't think they listed all the enhancements did they? I think the engine overhaul was to help the Ai too, could be wrong though.

But yeah, this looks like it could be a very good game, hopefully they can pull it all off and quieten down the people that hurled abuse at them

yeah Cm could use a lucky break right about now they've taken a lot of abuse the last couple of years. Whilst some of it is deserved a lot of it isn't though. Idid think they've come a long way towards trying to patch things up though by giving us Autosport which is a damn good game considering how quickly they made it after Grid 2 and although 2014 did lack in number of features. I think it's a much better game overall than 2013.  I enjoy the classics but the main game was pretty awful. Cars awkward to drive and the AI didn't make things much better either had to resort to downloading a grip mod to make the game playable it works but I would rather not had to do it.

Have to say though the idea that career mode has been ditched isn't good. Not sure I'd bother without career mode

Hughesy said:

yeah Cm could use a lucky break right about now they've taken a lot of abuse the last couple of years. Whilst some of it is deserved a lot of it isn't though. Idid think they've come a long way towards trying to patch things up though by giving us Autosport which is a damn good game considering how quickly they made it after Grid 2 and although 2014 did lack in number of features. I think it's a much better game overall than 2013.  I enjoy the classics but the main game was pretty awful. Cars awkward to drive and the AI didn't make things much better either had to resort to downloading a grip mod to make the game playable it works but I would rather not had to do it.

Have to say though the idea that career mode has been ditched isn't good. Not sure I'd bother without career mode

Pretty much my thoughts, it's probably going to be a massive game breaker for me. Really sad.

Tbh, career mode has been pretty stale in every game so far. Probably best to take it out if they can't do much with it. i.e driver changes ect

Good stream. I'll see if I can import it to YouTube in the morning. Might be able to get on late Sunday night depending on how long the cricket goes for.

Talking of sight, I had an eye test today and my eyesight has improved. That's two years in a row, Yep my eyes get better the older I get... The only problem I have is my tear ducts don't produce much moisture (me not blinking much doesn't help), which ironically is the same as my dog who has to have £50 eye drops every month.

AMS97KRR said:
Yeah but Id rather do a season as myself than a real driver. 
As would I tbh I think even if they left it as it was it would have been better than just taking it out besides it's the only area in the game I realty put my time in on it given I play single player the excitement I had for it when I heard about the game has pretty much been taken away again by that. So unless I hear there is still a career mode in the game I'm not buying.

Man the Vinsomer dragon is TOUGH! Have to asy it's probably the toughest in the game  I'm at the same level as it but still can't slay the beast. Set myself the target of slaying all 10 dragons and that one just won't go down. Will leave her for now and come back once I've dealt with the others. I know the other 4 left so they won't be a problem as I've slain them before in my first playthrough

Finally preordered GTA V @RevolvingPrawn Now watch it get delayed again... :#