The Game Thread!

Please pray for @mike96 and @RevolvingPrawn. They are not blessed with the gift of sight.

Just got this for PS4 so will have to join you guys :)

I just had a fantastic gaming evening. I haven't had one of these in ages and it was so nice! I decided to play DiRT 2 and spent about 4 hours on that (plus some pizza and a chocolate pudding for dinner), and then got out MotoGP 08 for the first time in years and had a race as Marc Marquez in the 125cc class around Le Mans!

I then spent 30 mins putting together an awesome 'driving tunes' playlist including a load of songs from the DiRT games as they're just epic.

Done it that's all 10 dragons in DAI slain killed the last 3 today just need to destroy Corypheus's beast now and finish the game still going  to do a few other side missions first before I attempt that though.

Usually after 10 here and there. @Matthew77258 said he was 100% assignment free, so make of that what you will.

Usually after 10 here and there. @Matthew77258 said he was 100% assignment free, so make of that what you will.
Ok cool if your on after 10 i'll join :)

It's April 1st though ;)

I'll be on within the next few days, I promise. 

Can't let my streaming buddy stream alone @onetwothree. ;)

@justbiglee This is a awesome move from you guys, thank you :) and all the dlc for free.
http://www.pcgamer.com/dirt-3-finally-leaves-games-for-windows-live-in-the-dirt/

Spoke too soon.... FFB is messed up with the new edition, wheel pulls to the right :( And I was really looking forward to playing it.

Hughesy said:
@justbiglee This is a awesome move from you guys, thank you :) and all the dlc for free.
http://www.pcgamer.com/dirt-3-finally-leaves-games-for-windows-live-in-the-dirt/
yeah I read that last night nicely done CM. Haven't got the Dirt games installed on my system atm but it's certainly making it tempting to put them on. Hopefully I'll be finished with DAI at some point today. Then I can start racing given I'm in the mood for a bit of that.

Well I won't be playing it, they somehow messed up the ffb which is affecting every wheel user. It constantly pulls to the right, I'm not sure how the missed it, as all wheels are affected :(

Hughesy said:
Well I won't be playing it, they somehow messed up the ffb which is affecting every wheel user. It constantly pulls to the right, I'm not sure how the missed it, as all wheels are affected :(

well given I don't use a wheel it's not really a problem for me might be worth asking @justbiglee see if he can help given he's the resident Dirt expert around here :p

I have asked him a few times already, but no response. Then I see he started a new thread and said its a problem for a few Logitech wheel users, which had me worried. It's not a few, it's all, not just Logitech but all wheel makes. I'm using a Thrustmaster T500rs and it happens to me, and users of Fanatec wheels have the same problem. Just worried that he seems to think it's "only a few Logitech users" even though every wheel user has said otherwise... :(

Hughesy said:
I have asked him a few times already, but no response. Then I see he started a new thread and said its a problem for a few Logitech wheel users, which had me worried. It's not a few, it's all, not just Logitech but all wheel makes. I'm using a Thrustmaster T500rs and it happens to me, and users of Fanatec wheels have the same problem. Just worried that he seems to think it's "only a few Logitech users" even though every wheel user has said otherwise... :(
I think it'll just take some time to investigate but if they worked fine before the switch to Steam chances are they can get it working again it'll just take some investigating and tweaking but at least hopefully he's aware of the problem and can get on top of it. He's usually pretty good at that anyway.

On. It's got nothing to do with Vsync, FFB effects feel reversed as well. It's totally messed up and unplayable for all wheel users... :(

Was just wondering because if I play F1 2014 with Vsync off my FFB goes extremely weird and pulls the wheel in one direction too. Turning it on makes it back to normal lol. Was wondering if it'd do the same with Dirt 3 because both use the Ego engine.

Was just wondering because if I play F1 2014 with Vsync off my FFB goes extremely weird and pulls the wheel in one direction too. Turning it on makes it back to normal lol. Was wondering if it'd do the same with Dirt 3 because both use the Ego engine.
Seems to be a different problem bud, plus the original Dirt 3 was fine. I can't see how they missed it, it does show they still don't test their games properly, I hope F1 15 isn't full of bugs.

Still this can take my mind off it. @RevolvingPrawn 
http://www.pcgamer.com/gta-5-pc-trailer-released/

Hughesy said:
Still this can take my mind off it. @RevolvingPrawn 
http://www.pcgamer.com/gta-5-pc-trailer-released/
Haha, I've actually been playing GTA IV to try and alleviate the wait a little :p It's kinda working, but not really.

Just got this from the Humble Store, great Scott! B)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3blzGwd4xLg