The Game Thread!

Lukedfrt said:
Anyone following Uncharted 4's development? 

Doesn't sound promising...
I have it pre ordered but haven't seen any updates yet.

On my list right now:
  • Watch Dogs
  • Tropico 5
  • 2006 FIFA World Cup Game
  • 2014 FIFA World Cup Game
  • Autosport
  • Star Wars Battlefront
That should see me through. Plus FIFA, Battlefield and F1.

On my list right now:
  • Watch Dogs
  • Tropico 5
  • 2006 FIFA World Cup Game
  • 2014 FIFA World Cup Game
  • Autosport
  • Star Wars Battlefront
That should see me through. Plus FIFA, Battlefield and F1.
On my Pre order list i have

Wolfenstein New Order
Dying Light
Battlefront
Uncharted 4
MGS
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Destiny
DriveClub

Guys, I have a problem. I installed F1 2012(from disc) via Steam as usual. The game needs to update itself, fine but it's showing a 7GB+ update, WTH !!!!!! It's actually gonna download the whole dam thing over again. Didn't happen to me the last time I installed it back in October I guess and the update weighted about 150mb I guess. Any ideas ?

PS- before formatting my PC, I had installed a 2013 season mod. Does it have anything to do with all this ?

I am now confused whether to download Most Wanted or Grid or F1 2013 :3

Ron666 said:
Guys, I have a problem. I installed F1 2012(from disc) via Steam as usual. The game needs to update itself, fine but it's showing a 7GB+ update, WTH !!!!!! It's actually gonna download the whole dam thing over again. Didn't happen to me the last time I installed it back in October I guess and the update weighted about 150mb I guess. Any ideas ?

PS- before formatting my PC, I had installed a 2013 season mod. Does it have anything to do with all this ?

I am now confused whether to download Most Wanted or Grid or F1 2013 :3
Sounds about right to me, The 7GB download is from the disc + the update from steam.

Then what's the point of my DVD then ? Steam's downloading the game all over again.

http://m.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a567615/driveclub-release-date-announced-new-trailer-released.html . I know a lot of you are interested in it so thought I'd post.

I gave up with ultimate team about 2 weeks ago, way too much scripting. just got a couple more players to sell and then i'll probably sell my coins for money.

Ron666 said:
Then what's the point of my DVD then ? Steam's downloading the game all over again.
The 7GB download comes from the disc not steam so shouldn't go towards your monthly download limit but the update is from steam which shouldn't be much.

AMS97KRR said:
How much money can you get for say, 100,000 coins?
I managed to extort $10 from a mate of mine a couple of years ago. I gave him 17 000 coins.

Ron666 said:
The 7GB download comes from the disc not steam so shouldn't go towards your monthly download limit but the update is from steam which shouldn't be much.
No, first the 7 GB is installed from DVD but then it's again being downloaded from internet. I have verified it by checking internet usage.

Ron666 said:
Ron666 said:
No, first the 7 GB is installed from DVD but then it's again being downloaded from internet. I have verified it by checking internet usage.
Maybe they patched the game since you bought it?

Praise the lord!
  • New DUALSHOCK 4 Options: New light bar settings have been added for DUALSHOCK 4, allowing you to change it to Bright, Medium or Dim in the Settings menu. The touchpad has also been updated, allowing you to navigate the on-screen keyboard using the DUALSHOCK 4 touchpad.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/29/major-ps4-system-update-out-tomorrow-updates-for-ps-vita-and-ps-app/

Ron666 said:
Ron666 said:
Maybe they patched the game since you bought it?
I didn't know CM did patches? :p

Now I'm not going to enter into a petty console war, but before I end, Xbox sucks. Just putting it out there.
Can you talk to your PS4? ;)
I can. I'll just look like a psychopath if I do. :P

But yes, there is voice control on the PS4.

Now I'm not going to enter into a petty console war, but before I end, Xbox sucks. Just putting it out there.
Can you talk to your PS4? ;)
I can. I'll just look like a psychopath if I do. :P

But yes, there is voice control on the PS4.
How does it work? Didn't know that the PS4 had it too lol.

For me it's something I thought would be gimmicky on the XB1, but I'm using far more often than I expected.