The Game Thread!

Yea bud I'll be online. If Dan is too we'll see if we can grab one of his mates and get on with the second heist :)
Yea it would be great if we could do heists.

Edit: Grr it's annoying when GTA crashes :#

Just had a great overtake on iRacing. May even upload it. I ruined everything by spinning out of the lead and taking out 2nd place though.

Quick video, not great quality.

https://youtu.be/_NSfPpVQcEU

Tried to do a setup mission for a heist but had to add a random player as there was only three of us, and he was a proper A hole... :rage: 

Hughesy said:
Tried to do a setup mission for a heist but had to add a random player as there was only three of us, and he was a proper A hole... :rage: 
well they do say there's always one :p

Love This, GTA 2 but in real life. Man that game brings back some awesome memories :D
http://youtu.be/N-aDHKKRdso

Well that sucked, we were doing a heist with another dude who was level 288 and rockstar servers went down :rage: We will get this heist done at some point @RevolvingPrawn  :joy: 

We've had a good night for the random players that have joined us, a rank 1 who wasn't an idiot, and a rank 288 who was just spot on :) If it hadn't have been for dodgy servers it'd have been a good night dude!

We've had a good night for the random players that have joined us, a rank 1 who wasn't an idiot, and a rank 288 who was just spot on :) If it hadn't have been for dodgy servers it'd have been a good night dude!
Hope we find some good randoms tomorrow. Btw upload that pic of my character on here tomorrow :joy: 

@RevolvingPrawn I just realised I don't have work tomorrow, so I can play GTA Online on my own and try and get closer to your level B) Tomorrow is a good day, and I get my car back from the garage. :D

So I'm playing Kerbal for the first time in ages, it's been so long I've had to re-learn everything... Turns out I'm awful at flying :joy: Once I'm in space I find it very hard to control due to the atmousphere. Still having fun though o:)

There is no atmosphere in space ;) Great game though, I set you the challenge of landing on the Mun and getting back to Kerbin :p 

There is no atmosphere in space ;) Great game though, I set you the challenge of landing on the Mun and getting back to Kerbin :p 
That's what I meant... Which is why it's hard to control once in space. ;)

I'm the other way round with it lol, harder to control anything in the atmosphere for me than it is when I get it up into space :p 

Just seen this on the GTA V Steam Forums, Bronty Hunter wins the internet today :D 

Bronty Hunter  6 minutes ago 
Originally posted by Shotgun9009:
consoles are cancer
Xbox 360 came out on november 22 so it would be sagitarrius

That's brilliant :joy:  

Anyway I'm about to play Kerbal again, when I get into space I just start spinning, and I try to correct it and start spinning the other way :joy: Really has be in tears of joy. Won't be landing on the Mun anytime soon, only just started career mode so don't have much yet. 

Btw is there a way to make the UI bigger in Kerbal? I see no setting, I can't play at 1440p as I'd need a magnifying glass, it's not that much better at 1080p from where I'm sat. If I had my nose touching the screen it would be fine, it's the one thing that does my head in.

Hughesy said:
That's brilliant :joy:  

Anyway I'm about to play Kerbal again, when I get into space I just start spinning, and I try to correct it and start spinning the other way :joy: Really has be in tears of joy. Won't be landing on the Mun anytime soon, only just started career mode so don't have much yet. 

Btw is there a way to make the UI bigger in Kerbal? I see no setting, I can't play at 1440p as I'd need a magnifying glass, it's not that much better at 1080p from where I'm sat. If I had my nose touching the screen it would be fine, it's the one thing that does my head in.
It killed me lol :)

Aha! Are you adding the stabiliser things to your rockets and command modules? I'd attach one directly to your command module, and another around the midpoint of your rocket if you can. Then just before you launch hit T and R on your keyboard, should keep you completely stable and you won't spin at all.

As for the UI, only thing I can suggest is to look for a mod, there's tons of them out there :p 

Oh and check out Scott Manley's YouTube channel, I learnt how to play the game and get to other planets from watching his vids :p https://www.youtube.com/user/szyzyg

Can't as I haven't unlocked that stuff yet. I did search for a mod but couldn't find one, all I found is a lot of people who have the same problem as me :joy: 

I'll have a look at his channel, cheers bud. :)

||Just had cracker of a race on Grid Autosport racing Spa in reverse managed to do a Webber and overtake someone going through Eau Rouge. Now I really do feel like I'm ready for P Cars :p

Good news! And not about the Dacia Sandero (have I already used this joke?). Anyway, it really isn't great news. After months of trying, I'm still stuck on the Prison Break heist. The wanted level glitch seems to have gone away but my new problem is trolls who intentionally kill themselves or quit the mission at the very end. It's happened twice and I was absolutely sick of it the first time it happened.

My solution is: I need two (2) people that aren't complete swabfists to help me complete the mission. Takers? @Lukedfrt @Matthew77258 @couger1981 @jordieDAFC