The Game Thread!

Been reading through a thread on Gtaforums from people who downloaded that and one for NoClip by the same guy, seems most people got lucky and were able to delete it. There's a few though who've had their Steam accounts stolen as well as other accounts :/ They've managed to track the modder back to his own Steam account so far lol.

Definitely glad too though that I haven't downloaded any mods for GTA V!

Will it **** Turns me off installing Windows 10 :joy: Either way I'll be uninstalling it right away when I get it.
http://www.pcgamer.com/candy-crush-saga-will-be-automatically-installed-on-windows-10/

Reminds me of everybody getting that U2 album on iTunes. I sure as hell don't want a stupid mobile game filled with microtransactions on my OS. 

@RevolvingPrawn I did it, I landed on the Mun properly :D Still used too much fuel but I did quick save back at earths orbit. Still have some fuel but not enough to get back. Still really happy though.

been downloading the Witcher games ready to play at some point looking forward to it. Preloaded the Witcher 3 and now 2 is almost downloaded once that is done I'll download the first one

Lol that's awesome, look at all Moving about when he takes off, should've added some struts :joy:  Makes me feel inadequate lol.

Hughesy said:
Lol that's awesome, look at all Moving about when he takes off, should've added some struts :joy:  Makes me feel inadequate lol.
Lol, this one makes me feel inadequate :p How this guy can do this lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2V6a9-FUHM

What I want to know is how he can control them and not even use SAS :o Amazing videos.

Is Steam working for anyone? Says "can not connect to the network for me"?
Best to check here when you're having problems bud, Steam is currently down. https://www.issteamdown.com/

Best to check here when you're having problems bud, Steam is currently down. https://www.issteamdown.com/
Yeah checked just after i posted thanks.

Had a random issue on GTA last night where my progress on one of the heists disappeared and I had to pay the 54,000 buy in fee for a second time, only for my progress to then return... E-mailed Rockstar about it and they've given me 150,000 in game credits as compensation lol. So on a heist where my take was 189,000 plus another 100,000 for it being the first time I'd done it, plus the 150,000 from Rockstar, then minus the 108,000 I paid on buy in, I made 331,000 on GTA Online last night lol :)

I almost had that happen to me. All I did when it asked to pay up was say no and try 5 seconds later. 

So you ended up getting a lot more than us for that heist then :joy: Really enjoyed that one though.

I almost had that happen to me. All I did when it asked to pay up was say no and try 5 seconds later. 
Tried that dude, didn't work for me :( 

Hughesy said:
So you ended up getting a lot more than us for that heist then :joy: Really enjoyed that one though.
Around 130,000 more ;) Wasn't really expecting Rockstar to actually give me that much lol. 

worked fine for me last night when using it to activate the witcher games . Not played it yet though as I've just started a new DA Origins playthrough as a dwarven noble warrior. Benn interesting so far given I've not really played as a warrior before but I'm hoping now that I've beaten the game as a mage I can beat the game as other classes as well. I've done the Origin opening level now I'm at Ostagar at the start of the main story.

So after playing The Witcher 3 for many hours I can say it's awesome. People talking about downgrades are silly as its still a beautiful game, and has the nicest forests I've seen in a game. Gameplay is awesome, audio is top notch, framerate isn't the best though. I can get 45fps maxed which isn't bad considering the Nvidia hairworks effects all characters and beasts. Anyone who loves RPGs will enjoy it, the fact I got it cheap from @RevolvingPrawn makes it even better. Can see myself sinking a lot of hours into it :)

Hughesy said:
So after playing The Witcher 3 for many hours I can say it's awesome. People talking about downgrades are silly as its still a beautiful game, and has the nicest forests I've seen in a game. Gameplay is awesome, audio is top notch, framerate isn't the best though. I can get 45fps maxed which isn't bad considering the Nvidia hairworks effects all characters and beasts. Anyone who loves RPGs will enjoy it, the fact I got it cheap from @RevolvingPrawn makes it even better. Can see myself sinking a lot of hours into it :)

yeah looking forward to playing it myself I have it but haven't got round to playing it yet probably will once I'm finished my current DA run. After I've played 1 and 2 as well first as I got all 3 games in one go

Made some major graphics tweaks for Witcher 3, the grass now looks stunning and huge view distance. Also made it use a lot more VRAM so there's no pop in textures B) I'm only playing at 30fps due to the already unstable framerate, but even with these tweaks it remains locked to 30fps with no frames lost whilst playing at 1440p. Love it when games let us tweak more than what settings allow ingame, it's one of the charms of PC gaming.

Assetto Corsa is on sale right now. 40% off if you want the dream pack too.

Hughesy said:
Made some major graphics tweaks for Witcher 3, the grass now looks stunning and huge view distance. Also made it use a lot more VRAM so there's no pop in textures B) I'm only playing at 30fps due to the already unstable framerate, but even with these tweaks it remains locked to 30fps with no frames lost whilst playing at 1440p. Love it when games let us tweak more than what settings allow ingame, it's one of the charms of PC gaming.
Yeah that's what I love about PC gaming as well the ability to tweak games controls exactly how you like them. It's the main reason why I buy the majority of my games for PC.

Wish Iracing would send me a discount code so I can renew.