The Game Thread!

Just learned that sony are shutting down the online servers for GT5 (i know im a bit behind the times lol) looks like my copy will be going into the bin or packed away gathering dust.

Just learned that sony are shutting down the online servers for GT5 (i know im a bit behind the times lol) looks like my copy will be going into the bin or packed away gathering dust.
Indeed. As much as I like dedicated servers, P2P allows games to continue...forever?

I'm just waiting for GT7 on the PS4 (or GRID Autosport HD ;) )

SynGamer said:
Indeed. As much as I like dedicated servers, P2P allows games to continue...forever?

They say all online functions will be shut down, so im assuming P2P aswell?

SynGamer said:

They say all online functions will be shut down, so im assuming P2P aswell?
I thought GT5 had dedicated servers for browsing/connecting, but used P2P for the actual hosting/running of the race?

@Lukedfrt I challenge you to a livestreamed game of FIFA. 
Game on. I'll need to find a morning off next week :P

Yeah I just ended the broadcast. I'll play more later if you want. And if I can sign back into the EA servers.

Just reinstalled Star Wars The old republic.
was thinking of reinstalling it too at somestage myself the only MMO I've got but it is kind of fun

I got to the stage where you need a group to help you pass some missions but i was the only one around on some moon base so i gave up.

Seems Star Wars the old republic has incorporated a Star wars game that was cancelled last year from the latest update

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyYbvVAtlWk

Hopi g to finally put some serious time into BF4 this weekend. Add me on PSN if you want. SynGamer

Doing overtime again tomorrow, but aiming to get some serious hours of CS tomorrow evening. Anyone game for some Casual Hostage maps? Add me on Steam.

I got to the stage where you need a group to help you pass some missions but i was the only one around on some moon base so i gave up.
yeah I bought it mostly because I didn't have an MMO and I don't really play MMO's much if at all really just for something different but thought if I did I'd probably play this one as it looked like a Mass effect type story and being a fan of that and having seen all the movies and also owning Kotor 1 and 2 I thought lets try it I mostly focused on the computer type missions where your playing against AI didn't get very far with it but I've been thinking of giving it another go.

@fIsince08 its said to be released late 2014 or 2015

@sjsharp2010 Played it again last night but need to be apart of groups to continue the story so i created a new storyline playing us a smuggler :)