The Game Thread!

Hughesy said:
Battlefront trailer looks good...really good... and Hughsey unless that trailer was lying to me you can fly. :)
Sorry, I meant space battles... My point still stands, it's just Battlefield 4 Star Wars edition ;)
Except its more arcadey and has third person ;)

But yeah, chances are it'll play like BATTLEFIELD although I'm hoping not. Ill try out the betademo and see.

Knowing EA I imagine space battles may be coming as a DLC or something. 

With great shame I'll admit I got a bit excited at the FF7 remake announcement. That game was my childhood. 
Looking forward to the new Mass Effect and Forza as well.

@RevolvingPrawn Pictures of the elite controller, I love all the bits you can change :smile: 

https://twitter.com/aceybongos/status/610896823134228480

Kerbal Space Program is coming to PS4. Bit of a shock, surprised it wasn't in Sony's conference. 

I have yet to buy a PS4 as I haven't really seen any games that justify the purchase for me, but E3 has definitely changed that!

Some great titles coming, though by far the most exciting reveal is the return of Ghost Recon. The first trailer looks very promising, I really hope the full game can deliver. 

@RevolvingPrawn You have South Park The Stick Of Truth don't you, is it good? It's on sale for just over £8 on Steam and I'm thinking about buying it.

Hughesy said:
@RevolvingPrawn You have South Park The Stick Of Truth don't you, is it good? It's on sale for just over £8 on Steam and I'm thinking about buying it.
It's really good dude. If you're a fan of South Park then it's pretty much a must buy :) The whole game is like playing a massive episode of the show with a bunch of RPG style things thrown in. The potty humour had me laughing all the way through :)

Hughesy said:
It's really good dude. If you're a fan of South Park then it's pretty much a must buy :) The whole game is like playing a massive episode of the show with a bunch of RPG style things thrown in. The potty humour had me laughing all the way through :)
I am a fan, looks like I'll be buying it then, cheers mate :)

Kunos Simulazioni have revealed details and screenshots for the upcoming free Bonus Pack to be released as part of the 1.2 update for Assetto Corsa in July.

The pack will consist of five cars and one track, but will be a free DLC for all Assetto Corsa owners. The Bonus Pack contains:
  • Alfa Romeo Mito Quadrifoglio Verde
  • Audi Sport Quattro
  • Lamborghini Miura
  • Nissan Nismo GT-R
  • Toyota GT-86
  • Circuit of Zandvoort

Nice.

Think I'm going to get Walking Dead season two from Steam sale. I loved the first one, but after I accidentally lost my save I didn't bother buying the second one. I'll have to complete the first one again though, as I want my choices to carry over.

The second season is heart wrenching at times dude lol. Even from episode 1 you can just tell how it's different. Really good second season though, the choices were quite a lot harder to make than in season 1.

Just bought Halo Reach after hearing of the ability of the XB1 to be compatible with 360 games looking forward to giving that a go if it works

Just bought Halo Reach after hearing of the ability of the XB1 to be compatible with 360 games looking forward to giving that a go if it works

It won't work yet bud, it's only available for people in the preview program. All they've said is in the summer, so any time really.

Hughesy said:

It won't work yet bud, it's only available for people in the preview program. All they've said is in the summer, so any time really.
yeah I know but I got it for a good price though as it only cost me £10 so I thought it was worth getting now even if I can't use it quite yet.

I probably cried 94432 times during the walking dead games. Dunno which one is sadder, S1 finale or S2. (Won't spoil it :P) 

So I bought Walking Dead Season 2, now I just need to complete season One again before playing it. :)

Just bought Fable Anniversary edition for PC. I played the original on the first Xbox, then a bit on PC but there wasn't controller support so didn't play it too much. This version does and is better looking, plus I can run it at 1440p and not have tiny UI. :)

Edit: Really enjoying this version, they've done a good job compared to what the original looked like and having controller support makes a big difference for me.

Couple of gameplay videos for F1 2015. Captured on Xbone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMEWfWBKuh0

https://youtu.be/6rpz5GLNCIg

I've already preordered it, as I got it for £27 from GMG I think. I think it looks good, but it's hard to judge a racing game from a video.

I'm going to wait till I can get it for £10 or something. I've got enough things to keep me going for now.

I want to get it on PC, but i'm lacking on the recommended graphics card :/ Dunno whether to risk it or not 

Also, @Platy, you play ARMA don't you? Is 3 any better than 2?

3's much better than 2. The engine they use isn't that well optimised though.