The Game Thread!

Nvidia  GTX860, will that be enough for F1 2015? 

Yay or Nay?

I would asy yes given I have  GTX770's in my desktp and they run new gen games just fine. 

Hmm it should be, but I'm not sure at what settings due to F1 15 being completely different than the last game. If you buy it from Steam you can always get a refund if it doesn't and then buy it on PS4 ;)

Platy said:
To anyone that plays iRacing out there, this is pretty exciting stuff. Also to racing game fans its a pretty interesting watch.

https://youtu.be/WGF4iOSRt8I

That does look awesome, I really want to get into it again. I stopped due to medical issues, but since finally getting a doctor to listen to me and change my meds I'm able to use my wheel more. 

Oh dear @RevolvingPrawn    http://www.pcgamer.com/batman-arkham-knight-problems-were-known-for-months-prior-to-launch/
I can feel a lawsuit coming on, it wouldn't be the first game to get sued for false advertisement.
https://vine.co/v/ea0OwvPTx9l

Yeah, it reccomends a Gtx970 which is why I was asking. Think im fine elsewhere

Might get it on both, quite fancy getting the steel case  :love: 

Hughesy said:
Oh dear @RevolvingPrawn    http://www.pcgamer.com/batman-arkham-knight-problems-were-known-for-months-prior-to-launch/
I can feel a lawsuit coming on, it wouldn't be the first game to get sued for false advertisement.
https://vine.co/v/ea0OwvPTx9l
Also when you finally complete GTA (if you make the same choice I did) there's a bit that's rather apt about WB and Rocksteady about outsourcing. Made me lol as it was the first thing that came to mind. I won't post the clip as I don't want to ruin it for you :joy: 

Edit: It's scary how right GTA is about me :joy:

Confused how? All I see is a McLaren with oversteer being corrected.

I spent most of the day playing Euro Truck Simulator 2, really hooked on it although I wish I had a H shifter like I did when I last played it (when I had a G27). Might even but the expansions, but I'll probably wait until Steam sale as the game is plenty big enough as it is.

I've spent most of the day playing continuing my DAI playthrough as a rogue working through the Jaws of Hakkon DLC interesting DLC actually. I'm finding the battles quite challenging compared to the main game but I'm still coping fine with it. It did catch me by surprise at first though as I nearly died on a couple of the rift fights but I survived them but I can see why it's recommended level 20 as he enemies in that area are tough as nails. But if you can kill them you do get lots of good loot. In fact I've got an armour in that level that's worth about 30 points moer than the top armour in the main game as well. Interesting stuff I know they're planning more DLC for DAI but if it's a good as this one I know I'm going to enjoy it.

Hughesy said:
I spent most of the day playing Euro Truck Simulator 2, really hooked on it although I wish I had a H shifter like I did when I last played it (when I had a G27). Might even but the expansions, but I'll probably wait until Steam sale as the game is plenty big enough as it is.
I played the demo using the H shifter, it was fantastic :p Haven't played it since I bought it in the sale but I'm sure I heard there's a multiplayer mod? :p 

Hughesy said:
I played the demo using the H shifter, it was fantastic :p Haven't played it since I bought it in the sale but I'm sure I heard there's a multiplayer mod? :p 
It's not really a big deal, I remember getting frustrated using the H shifter as you have to change gear every second, then press a button so you can go above 6th gear (trucks have 12). There is a multiplayer mod, but this isn't a game I'd want to play with people as it would be kinda pointless. You can't exactly race as they are limited to 55, and if you speed in zones that are under that you get a speeding ticket.

Took me a while to get my business up and running, as you you start with nothing. Did hired jobs until I had 48K, then took a loan from the bank for 100k so I could buy my first truck and put some upgrades on it. Next step is the hire some people to expand Hughesy Logistics :joy: 

The multiplayer mod is pretty good, played a bit of it. Its got all of the single player stuff (building your company, etc) just without AI and that's replaced by real people. Usually around 1800+ on a server. You get massive traffic jams around the ports though, which is quite funny.

I think you can set up group companies and run convoys etc. Haven't look too deep into though.

The main problem I have with that is there's always going to be some idiot who crashes into you, costing you money. It's one game that I'd only want to play on my own. Just bought the East + North pack, as I'm enjoying the game so much I thought why not. :)

Think i'm gonna trade in Project Cars for F1 2015... Still selling for £45 pre owned at Game! 

Do Fanatec still make the CSR wheel or is it discontinued? Trying to get one for the PS4 but stuggling to find a 2nd hand one

Do Fanatec still make the CSR wheel or is it discontinued? Trying to get one for the PS4 but stuggling to find a 2nd hand one
Sadly they don't make it anymore. Does the Fanatec GT2 work on PS4? As you could have mine, I'd have to check it works first as it hasn't been used for a long time. It's only the wheel though so you'd still need to buy pedals.

Edit: It does work on PS4. Do you use a wheel stand or just clamp it to a table? 

Hughesy said:
Sadly they don't make it anymore. Does the Fanatec GT2 work on PS4? As you could have mine, I'd have to check it works first as it hasn't been used for a long time. It's only the wheel though so you'd still need to buy pedals.

Edit: It does work on PS4. Do you use a wheel stand or just clamp it to a table? 
Managed to find a CSR for £120, thing i'm gonna go for that. Thanks for the offer though ;)

Hughesy said:
No problem, does it come with pedals though? 
Nah its just the wheel. Think i'm going to keep my Logitech G27 ones and just use the adaptor for just now. 

Got an expensive few months ahead so gonna use them, then maybe pick up clubsport ones somewhere.

Yea the G27 pedals work well with it, although the adapter is a bit crappy.