The Game Thread!

I've just jumped on the CS:GO hype train (not even that late). I'm pretty horrid atm but if you ever want someone to play with hit me up.

Hughesy said:
So this seems pointless..... http://www.pcgamer.com/zombi-an-updated-version-of-zombiu-is-coming-to-the-pc-next-month/
What made the game so fun, tense and unique was how the gamepad/second screen was used. Without all that it might be kinda dull, loved it on Wii U but won't be buying the PC version. This was one of the few games that was designed with the gamepad in mind from the beginning.
Agreed, they'll surely have to give it a big overhaul as well, the graphics don't stand up to well today...

Hmmm, we can try if you want? I've never tried Share Play though, so i'm not sure how well it works.

Good news @mike96! I finally figured out how to stream Cities Skylines. Guess what we're doing tomorrow!

That's right, we're going to be streaming some Train Simulator.

Good news @mike96! I finally figured out how to stream Cities Skylines. Guess what we're doing tomorrow!

That's right, we're going to be streaming some Train Simulator.
Great, I finally found the meaning of life :p 
Looking forward to the F1 battles tomorrow #GoLuke ;)

1.2.0 released for Assetto Corsa.

Full list of stuff here - https://www.reddit.com/r/assettocorsa/comments/3faueq/official_ac_120_release_free_bonus_pack_available/

Seems to be a lot of positive feedback regarding the updated AI in Assetto Corsa. Never played against them before the patch but there was a lot of overtaking and aggressive driving when I played briefly last night.

Also I tried Nordschleife for the first time last night, my god that was amazing. So much more feel going around the track because of the laser-scanning. Every game should laser-scan tracks.

Ladies and gentlemen of the Codemasters forums, I present to you, a hacker in our midst.

When the video finishes uploading to YouTube, I'll link it here.

Skip to 22:30

Ladies and gentlemen of the Codemasters forums, I present to you, a hacker in our midst.

Or we can watch it from your twitch channel here

mike96 said:

Or we can watch it from your twitch channel here
Well you could but you don't get the fancy embedding.

fIsince08 said:
Devastated. Just lost my main save on Grand Prix World as I hit bankruptcy :(

aww had that problem a few times myself when I played the game.

Just about to start assembling my game library on Windows 10 now. Just need to get Steam and Origin back up and running. Also need to install my older games too to make sure they still work. Had a few problems with my headphone drivers but aside from that it's been working well  so far. I did manage to get the headphones working eventually though.

fIsince08 said:
Devastated. Just lost my main save on Grand Prix World as I hit bankruptcy :(

aww had that problem a few times myself when I played the game.

Just about to start assembling my game library on Windows 10 now. Just need to get Steam and Origin back up and running. Also need to install my older games too to make sure they still work. Had a few problems with my headphone drivers but aside from that it's been working well  so far. I did manage to get the headphones working eventually though.

If you have any problems with games in Steam crashing on launch with W10, just verify the game files. I've done it a few times now and verifying has worked each time :)