The Game Thread!

don't know what you're finding so funny @Hughesy By James Bond I mean t by the type of game and what you d oin it and by that I mean ther e are elements of stealth and also shooting and blowing things up along the way through the story that's what I meant

You compared Metal Gear Solid to James Bond :joy:  Never seen Snake go into a bar and say "My name is Snake, Solid Snake"

Hughesy said:
You compared Metal Gear Solid to James Bond :joy:  Never seen Snake go into a bar and say "My name is Snake, Solid Snake"
no neither have I but I didn't mean that it was like it in that way as I said I meant in gameplay terms

Hughesy said:

no neither have I but I didn't mean that it was like it in that way as I said I meant in gameplay terms

Sorry for the double post but this site acting weird on me today

This is pretty cool, no console commands were used, so it can also be done on consoles it anyone wants to try it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc_Ws3ZwyhQ

Hughesy said:

Sorry for the double post but this site acting weird on me today

Yeeaaa I'm still not seeing anything they have in common. :p So the last Bond game was 3rd person shooter, kill everyone in sight, completely on rails, set in places like Athens and Monaco.

MGS is 3rd person (the only similarity) stealth, you don't have to kill anyone if you choose not to, most areas give you freedom of choice as to how navigate them, set in completely random and far away places such as a small island in Alaska and the Russian wilderness.

Really not seeing anything similar dude lol.

I don't mind Rocket league but ive found a lot of team mates hit the ball the wrong way straight to the opposition's goal.

mike96 said:
@onetwothree in that case can you stream some F1 for your only Greek friend? :p

Yeah but it depends on what time the footy finishes. And please, I live in Melbourne, home to the largest Greek population outside of Greece. I do love my loukoumades.
I don't mind Rocket league but ive found a lot of team mates hit the ball the wrong way straight to the opposition's goal.
It's easier to turn the ball around by hitting it back to your goal I've found.

I have absolutely no idea what those are but they look good. 

So as I preordered Phantom Pain I got GZ. I had it on PS4 but wanted it on PC, pretty shocked at how much better it looks compared to the PS4. It isn't very taxing either, hope Phantom Pain is optimised as good.

Ok so GZ was a lot shorter than I was expecting...... I knew it was small, but people said about 5 hours, took me about 2 hours.

Hughesy said:
Ok so GZ was a lot shorter than I was expecting...... I knew it was small, but people said about 5 hours, took me about 2 hours.
Yeah it's not a long game, it's more of a teaser of what's coming.

Just thought I'd post this here some more Tomb Raider gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGvKB0WaPGA

Have to admit I like Lara's new moves could have used some of that in the last game.