The Game Thread!

I've never played TDM in BF4, Conquest is the best game mode IMO. Then again, the game is so messed up with bugs and crashes I cannot even be bothered to play it right now. 

Too back I suck at fps games now.....haven't played one for a while.
haven't played one  recently other than BF4 myself I enjoy playing them but was thinking of giving my Crysis games I bought recently a go soon

We need to arrange a date for this live Fifa game Onetwothree! 

Gonna whoop some Australian ass.

Anyone still on the 2010 Hot Pursuit ? Almost 4 years and still going strong for me.

A fair amount of glitches with the game. Probably my last game for the night.

Good. Means I can have breakfast.
I really need to unlock a shotgun. That's my weapon...

SynGamer said:
A fair amount of glitches with the game. Probably my last game for the night.
You get sick of people who can one shot kill you with a normal gun other than a sniper and hate people who kill you in the back ;)

For anybody interested in one of the greatest free motorsport's manager game, you should check out MyRacingCareer.
I've been playing for over a year now and it's been the best free web based game I've ever played and I have plenty of experience in that area ;)

Initially you choose your driver, setup a team (coach, mechanics, race engineers, etc) and start from the bottom, usually Fórmula 3. Then you move up the ladder to F2, Indy, Nascar or even F1! It's quite literally a motorsport career management simulator.

It's easy to setup races, pretty intuitive and has a great community. Give it a shot

Interesting. In the past I played BATracer. They currently working on a next gen version in 3D. I'm following that one closely. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.