The Game Thread!

Forsythe says “Battlefront” players will be given three free spawns per round, but once a player’s character has died those three times, they won’t be able to rejoin the map until the round is over, unless they buy more spawns. “Each new spawn is only twenty-five cents. We modeled it after arcade games from the 1980’s and 1990’s. That twenty-five cents will buy you another two spawns. And you can pay an additional twenty-five cents to speed up your spawn-timer, too, so spawning back in only takes three seconds, as opposed to having to wait the full sixty seconds.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvWRilQ9lnI

Uhm, YES. :smiley:                                                                                                 

@RevolvingPrawn Just found the perfect T-shirt for me :joy: Notice what it says.
http://store.bethsoft.com/apparel/vats-tshirt.html

Finished the 2nd race on F1 2015, and I'm still impressed by the game. Finished 2nd, I was leading for most of the race but for the final stint Hamilton put on options and managed to fly off into the distance.

I am struggling with putting the power on, keep losing the rear and struggling to accelerate out of corners.

Hughesy said:
@RevolvingPrawn Just found the perfect T-shirt for me :joy: Notice what it says.
It says it for the wrong limb though :p 

Still can't get over how good SOMA is, and the fact that it just gets better and better the further in I'm getting... Honestly, anybody who's a fan of horror games needs this in their collection.

Hughesy said:
It says it for the wrong limb though :p 

Still can't get over how good SOMA is, and the fact that it just gets better and better the further in I'm getting... Honestly, anybody who's a fan of horror games needs this in their collection.
Most of my limbs are crippled though. There is another one I found that probably isn't official, all limbs crippled :joy:  http://www.redbubble.com/people/greenhrnet/works/12677795-just-one-of-those-days-fallout-style?grid_pos=56&p=t-shirt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvWRilQ9lnI

Uhm, YES. :smiley:                                                                                                 
Finally a decent video game film  :#

I love Ratchet & Clank 

Started playing Life is Strange today still in the first episode but it's quite an interesting game. Quite complex considering it's not an expensive triple A type game.

Edit: Just completed Episode 1 intriguing story so far.

Half way through Episode 3 now on Life is Strange definitely is a weird game but fun. Chloe is a crafty sort though. Max the PC is kind of sweet though. Interesting getting to play with the rewind power.

Edit: that's one hell of a cliff hanger to Episode 3 I have to say. Still got to do Episodes 4 & 5 though

If you like 3rd-person open-world, free-roaming, side-questing, action/shooter games (like the upcoming Just Cause 3), I recently got Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition (includes all DLC) on a Steam (PC) sale for $5.99 (US), and I've been having fun with it. It's got some silliness & laughs, along with language & themes not suitable for younger audiences, but the controls, game mechanics, amount of content, & game-play variety are quite good (especially for such a low price). It reminds me of the CrackDown games.

store.steampowered.com/app/314580

(It's not currently on sale, but I've noticed that it goes on sale often.)

I loved Saints Row 3, but 4 was awful.... The super powers made it feel stupid, it was like a spinoff from the first 3 really. As a fan of the first 3 I was hugely disappointed with the 4th game. It's always been OTT, but it strayed too far from what made the first 3 good.

Hughesy said:
I loved Saints Row 3, but 4 was awful.... The super powers made it feel stupid, it was like a spinoff from the first 3 really. As a fan of the first 3 I was hugely disappointed with the 4th game. It's always been OTT, but it strayed too far from what made the first 3 good.

I'm loving the super powers in SR4, especially the super-jumping & gliding. It gives more freedom of movement (like the grappling hook does in the Just Cause games). Good times.  :)

Yea no, this won't be out until 2020 knowing PD :joy: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/10/27/gran-turismo-sport-announced-at-paris-games-week/?emcid=social_20151028_54549706&adbid=659275920792915968&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

Doesnt seem like a full blown GT either.

Holy crap the special Halloween event in ARK is crazy, the dodorex is insane! It's huge, stupidly strong and breaths fire. It destroyed most of my bros main base and dinosaurs and we just couldn't kill it, so in the end he had to use his admin powers to kill it as its health didn't seem to be going down.

Hughesy said:
Holy crap the special Halloween event in ARK is crazy, the dodorex is insane! It's huge, stupidly strong and breaths fire. It destroyed most of my bros main base and dinosaurs and we just couldn't kill it, so in the end he had to use his admin powers to kill it as its health didn't seem to be going down.
Sounds a lot like one of DA's high dragons :p

Hughesy said:
It was crazy man, the amount of damage it did to your bros base, and the amount of dino's it killed... Very much hoping we don't see another!

Funny seeing people on the Ark Steam forums saying that after seeing it they will make their bases out of metal so it can't attack. Good luck with that :D

Hughesy said:
It was crazy man, the amount of damage it did to your bros base, and the amount of dino's it killed... Very much hoping we don't see another!

Funny seeing people on the Ark Steam forums saying that after seeing it they will make their bases out of metal so it can't attack. Good luck with that :D
My bro thinks it was indeed glitched, as it's meant to disappear when the moon goes. Oh and we will see another, we are getting revenge >:) I'm going to make lots of ammo, grenades, C4 and so on in preparation. I want revenge for Chomper!

Btw my bro had his base rebuilt within 30 mins :joy: 

Lol, tell you what man, you go all Rambo on it, I'll hover above and watch ;) I'm not even slightly prepared to join you fighting one! We gotta make sure we don't lead it to any bases next time too lol.

Lol, tell you what man, you go all Rambo on it, I'll hover above and watch ;) I'm not even slightly prepared to join you fighting one! We gotta make sure we don't lead it to any bases next time too lol.
Nope you are helping :p We will shoot from the platform on my bird, so we won't be in danger ;) And don't worry there will be plenty of bullets to go around >:)