The Game Thread!

Just played part one of Burial at Sea I seem to remember people being all miffed about it when it came out but I thought it was really good.

yeah looks quite a good game recently bought a few games to play around with on my PC but I'm holding off on playing them until I get my SSD as I recently bought Crysis 1 and 3 to go with Crysis 2 which I already had and I also bought Battlefield 4 which I bought with the next Mass Effect game in mind as it'll be using the same engine and wanted to see how my new system handled it.

Just played part one of Burial at Sea I seem to remember people being all miffed about it when it came out but I thought it was really good.

Looks like a add on to Bioshock infinite?

Looks like a add on to Bioshock infinite?
it is I think

I'm currently playing South Park:Stick of Truth.

For anyone who enjoy South park I'd highly recommend it, it's basically like playing a really long episode of South Park, it's really nicely done. I haven't personally encountered any performance issues with it on PC.

Jord said:

For anyone who enjoy South park I'd highly recommend it, it's basically like playing a really long episode of South Park, it's really nicely done. I haven't personally encountered any performance issues with it on PC.

That's on my list of games to play. $65 in Canada for a single player only game is a bit rough on the budget. Waiting for the first sale.

SynGamer said:
Jord said:

That's on my list of games to play. $65 in Canada for a single player only game is a bit rough on the budget. Waiting for the first sale.
It's a fantastic game, but deffo wait for a sale bud. It's £39.99 here currently but I'd say it'd be better priced around £20-£25. Still, it's hilarious and for a game based on a TV show it's done incredibly well! Would you get the uncensored version in Canada?

SynGamer said:
Jord said:

It's a fantastic game, but deffo wait for a sale bud. It's £39.99 here currently but I'd say it'd be better priced around £20-£25. Still, it's hilarious and for a game based on a TV show it's done incredibly well! Would you get the uncensored version in Canada?
I would hope I get the uncensored version. Is there anything we have confirmed that was censored? I can keep a looked out for it when in eventually get the game.

I'm not sure I can describe it without getting into trouble lol... Erm, basically Randy Marsh getting violently probed on an alien ship :p On the censored version you get a screen come up saying it's been censored and it vaguely describes what's happening haha.

So, would anybody be up for a CS:GO night? Sure I saw a few people saying they have/play the game.

If there are any SOCOM fans here, the game on my radar is H-Hour. Coming out on PC and PS4 in early 2015.

Just added Dead space 1 to my origin account for free should be good fun

may consider getting 2 and 3 if I get along with 1 ok

Just started playing NFS Underground 2 all over again. Criterion kinda killed the real NFS. Their iterations of hot pursuit and most wanted come nowhere near the level of Black Box. Yeah they are fun and entertaining but nowhere near as good as UN2 or the original most wanted.

Ron666 said:
Just started playing NFS Underground 2 all over again. Criterion kinda killed the real NFS. Their iterations of hot pursuit and most wanted come nowhere near the level of Black Box. Yeah they are fun and entertaining but nowhere near as good as UN2 or the original most wanted.
my favourite NFS's are the Shift ones  although the Run is quite good

Don't know how many of you watch baseball or even like it, but this looks pretty awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA0nuXlUoB0

Been finding NFS rivals very boring not many people online and when they are they just sit idle in their garage.

SynGamer said:
Hoping to pick it up on the PS4 later this year.
I'll hopefully get it too if i get a PS4. Only just started watching Baseball so hopefully it'll help me learn about it :P

Been finding NFS rivals very boring not many people online and when they are they just sit idle in their garage.
I don't have NFS rivals it looks good but it's one of those dodge the police type games and I don't like those ones as much I prefer the Shift ones when your involved in a straightforward track race I do have a couple of the police ones Carbon and the run and they are good but I prefer Shift.1 and 2

SynGamer said:
Hoping to pick it up on the PS4 later this year.
I'll hopefully get it too if i get a PS4. Only just started watching Baseball so hopefully it'll help me learn about it :P
The Show is the best sports game made, easily. I'm tempted to get a PS4 just for the new game because it's going to be amazing. You'll learn a lot from it too. Who do you follow, or haven't you picked a team yet?

Ron666 said:
my favourite NFS's are the Shift ones  although the Run is quite good
I loved Shift 1 - didn't like the drift but loved all the other stuff.