The Game Thread!

From my memory, 2.6ghz dual core processor, 3 GB RAM, ATI Raedon HD 4800 512 MB, Windows 7.

Yeah, I know. Top of the line 2008. Been meaning to get a new PC but I've been too busy spending money on hardcore drugs obvs

I'd also go with 2013, I never liked the handling in 2014. That being said, I currently play the 2012 title, in my opinion the best handling before 2015 came around.

I'd also go with 2013, I never liked the handling in 2014. That being said, I currently play the 2012 title, in my opinion the best handling before 2015 came around.

yeah I've recently started a new career on 2012 too. ||Bu tthen I tend to alternate between 10 and 12 although I do sometimes play 11 as well so I can race the Nurburgring instead of Hockenheim.

After over 60 hours of playing I have completed Zelda Twilight Princess HD, what a game, probably my favourite Zelda game. Some of the puzzles had me scratching my head for a long time though, and the 50 floor cave of ordeals was challenging considering it's a Zelda game.

Bored now, so I've decided to go back and play Zelda Wind Waker HD again. Nothing else to do on a Saturday now.

I always like to play different kind of games. And those give me much pleasure.

Marjuk said:
I always like to play different kind of games. And those give me much pleasure.

so do I. I recently bought some of the Lego games to play with.

Wanted a new game to play so decided to buy The Forest, watched some YouTube videos and it looks fun, only £11 so not a huge gamble.

Hughesy said:
Wanted a new game to play so decided to buy The Forest, watched some YouTube videos and it looks fun, only £11 so not a huge gamble.
I have that game on steam, haven't played much of it but what i remember is the beginning of the game is hard.

Just about to start  on Rise of the TR now just finished playing the 2013 game again last night. Decided it's time I started.

Had a close competitive game on Rocket League.

Credit to them not forfeiting. 

Have to say that the QTE's are still annoying as hell but graphically Rise is absolutely stunning so far. They've done just as great a job as they did with 2013 I think.

Hughesy said:
I have that game on steam, haven't played much of it but what i remember is the beginning of the game is hard.
I haven't found it hard really, just got to be smart with what you do. If a mutant spots you at your base and you run away, it will leave and tell other mutants your location which is really cool, the ai system is very smart. Fires at night will draw attention to you so it's best not to have them, and only cool during the day. I'm really surprised how good the game is considering the price and being early access.

Not sure why but when I first played I got motion sickness, but I seem to be fine now. Haven't done much yet while I just figure out the basics.

The Forest has turned out to be a lot better than I was expecting. Barely scratched the surface, it both relaxing and nerve wracking. Went out to find a tortoise shell but lost track of time, it was getting dark and I started to panic, but then I found an abandoned boat and so stayed there for the night. Next exploration is to check out the cave system. :D 

just found and raided my first Tomb the Ice ship interesting story so far. Really loving the graphicsHave to say the bear was scary but took care of it without too many problems in the end. Puzzles are interesting but not too difficult yet. In general QTE's aside just as with TR 2013 I'm enjoying Rise

If anyone else has The forest, if you type vegan mode at the title screen then there's no mutants, very good if you just want to get to grips with the crafting and systems, you have to type it in each time you reload your save though. Just thought it was a funny way to do it because they are cannibals :joy: 

Fortunately I'#ve noticed there aren't as many QTE's I've noticed in Rise compared with 2013 and I'm kind of glad about that I think I find Rise the more enjoyable of the 2 games atm.

This whole PS4.5/PS4K rumours are getting on my nerve. We don't even know for certain that they're building something. There is simply a rumour floating about, but what do you know?
Every crappy YouTuber and gaming site sells this crap as a fact. And what else do you know? The majority of people eat this crap up and spread this junk even further.

Rant over.

Very nice, now if they could only improve Windows Store "cough GFWL cough" and UWP.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/all-future-forza-games-are-coming-to-pc-and-xbox-m/1100-6436146/

Have to say I'm looking forward to bringng Ana down in the end what a "£$%$ she is in Rise.

Have to admit though the grappling axe ability you learn in the game is proving to be a lifeasaver

Trying a new island on Ark, seems like a great mod and is more interesting than the actual one. It has a floating island in the sky and also a live volcano  :D
Showcase video of it, although a lot of work has gone into it since this was filmed.
http://youtu.be/UB8s2vORIiQ

Mad Max (on PC). I got it on a Steam sale. Incredible game so far (just a few hours into it). More than any post-apocalyptic games I've seen, this one really nails the sense of a bleak, barren, & hostile wasteland. Game-play is solid, character dynamics are interesting, presentation is top-notch, & I have not yet encountered any technical issues/bugs with it. I highly recommend it for a good open-world, 3rd-person, single-player experience (especially if you liked the Mad Max: Fury Road movie).

now we're talking just picked up the rebreather so can now breathe underwater that'll help with some of the tombs

Qualified for world tournament on Dragonball Xenoverse...Probably won't be home from work in time to compete :(

Playing a new map in Ark makes the game feel so fresh, went to the live volcano earlier which looked cool. Over 565 hours played, and with this new map which is amazing I can see myself playing a lot more. Probably going to start a server with this map, and also some other mods so you don't have to grind so much.

After encountering the Deathless ones in Rise of the TR it's been pretty non stop action shooting their Greek fire at me.