The Game Thread!

Assetto Corsa is fun in the Vive, need to work on getting everything set up properly and easier to use but from the quick run I had on it it was good.

Played some pool, weird trying to find the table that doesn't exist to place you hand.

Just bought Motorsport manager for Android, been meaning to buy it for ages as I've read great things, its like football manager but motorsport. I read the guy that made it is going to make a full 3D version for PC.

Hughesy said:
Just bought Motorsport manager for Android, been meaning to buy it for ages as I've read great things, its like football manager but motorsport. I read the guy that made it is going to make a full 3D version for PC.
I've had it for a while now, got quite far into it, had a really good team, well upgraded facilities and staff. Then I had to reset my tablet and none of my progress was saved. I thought it would naturally save progress to the Gmail account, but nope :( So yea, don't reset your phone or you'll lose any progress in career.

It's pretty good otherwise though, but I won't play it again now until the PC version is released :)

Yea I'm really enjoying it, it's pretty deep for a mobile game. It was only £2 or something, but Yea hopefully the PC version isn't too far away and has even deeper system and a 3d engine. 

Just got my first win and it was a 1-2. B)

This **** just got real.

http://www.pcgamer.com/fallout-4-and-doom-vr-announced/

My brother and I are doing Survival of the fittest in Ark on Saturday. With 2 person tribe it's 45mins, for those who don't know what it is, it's basically like the Hunger Games. I have watched many videos and it looks awesome, not sure why we haven't played it sooner. 

Lukedfrt said:
Sony's E3 was pretty decent  :#                      
Decent? It blew my trousers off. No, I'm not joking. If you find them, please return them to me.

And the games were one thing, but revealing Hideo Kojima to take together with Norman Reedus a massive shit on Konami? Now that's, that's how you do it.

Last year they totally amazed me... This year was pretty damn close though! So many games i'm looking forward to.

I didn't win but I managed to get to the end at my first go of survival of the fittest solo. So much fun!  :D

Playing survival of the fittest with my bro ended in a massive fail. 

Me: Bro there's a Spino, shall we tame it? 

Bro: Yea

Me: You have enough tranq arrows? 

Bro: Yea

Me: ok

So I start shooting and it charges at me

Me: Bro are you shooting? 

Bro: No I didnt realise you'd started. 

I died, so much for brotherly communication. 

So hooked playing survival of the fittest, over 30 games now, always fail but great fun. Just wish I had someone to play with as my bro is always working or busy with his kid  :(

After running around on Assetto Corsa in VR I really hope that F1 2016 has support for it. It completely changes the game, so much fun.

Decided to do a longer race with the VR today, managed 35 minutes at Imola but that is probably the limit until I get a stronger neck. The next versions of VR will be better for racing, smaller, lighter, clearer display, but atm you can't race for too long unless you're actually fit which I'm not.

Just started a new season in F1 2010 after not playing it for 2 years.

Holy understeer! And the Bahrain layout? I mean, does it get any more awkward? Watching it was one thing, but driving it is close to being painful.

@RevolvingPrawn Look what I just bought, more importantly look at  my download speed, I changed something in the router settings, before it was between 45 & 60, now 71 is the lowest. This is using WiFi as well. Great timing as it's a big game, but after making a cup of tea it had already downloaded 3GB.

Hughesy said:
@RevolvingPrawn Look what I just bought, more importantly look at  my download speed, I changed something in the router settings, before it was between 45 & 60, now 71 is the lowest. This is using WiFi as well. Great timing as it's a big game, but after making a cup of tea it had already downloaded 3GB.

yeah it is a big game takes me about 6 hours or so to download it. But it's worth it.

Only took me like an hour and a half to download  B) The speed I'm getting now is faster than advertised lol. That fact I'm getting it while using a £25 USB WiFi adapter makes it even more impressive. Spending £150 on a high end router was so worth it. 

I could enjoy Doom even more if I could get the 144hz screen I want, anything else eats into my monitor budget I will cry lol 

Hughesy said:
Only took me like an hour and a half to download  B) The speed I'm getting now is faster than advertised lol. That fact I'm getting it while using a £25 USB WiFi adapter makes it even more impressive. Spending £150 on a high end router was so worth it. 

I could enjoy Doom even more if I could get the 144hz screen I want, anything else eats into my monitor budget I will cry lol 

yeah but my connection is a little slow but given I only play games offline  it dosen't really matter tbh to me. So long as I can get to enjoy and play them. Generally I can leave Steam downloading stuff in the background while I do something else anyway so it dosen't hold me up too much.

Just had a hilarious round in Ark Survival Of The Fittest. My plan was to make guns rather than tame, plan was going great until someone attacked, I had 1 Trike so set it on him and his 5 dinos whilst I ran like a bitch. So at the end I had nothing, there was still 11 people left so what chance did I have?

Well turns out I nearly wne thanks to god (in game god as I'll explain lol) Just before the the middle platform I laid in the grass. Nobody noticed me, it went to the final 3. One guy had a Rex, the other a Sabretooth, this is where I almost won it as everything went my way. First there was a drop from the gods, 3 grenades! Then there was mega fog which makes it impossible to see. So I took this opportunity and through some towards where the guy on the Rex was, boom I killed him and the Rex. There was just the last guy and dino left but I had no more grenades, I almost killed his dino though and him but failed, I think I did well all things considered. 

If I could've made the shotgun I was about to make before the attack early on I would've won.

I think their lure have worn off, they were probably always full of crap but we didn't realise it haha